Phantom 3 Advanced shaking
2006 14 2016-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arnis922
New

Norway

Hello. The problem is that my P3A is shaking. Not all the time but... I little bit scary to fly somewhere. I changed prop's , but it doesn't help.  
Here is a video. The quality is not very good and probably you will not see shake , but you can hear the sound, it is also strange ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm36qfzwbKs&feature=youtu.be
2016-3-19
Use props
Mr.buGSy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 820712 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I'm having this exact problem after the firmware upgrade(P3P). It's not a props issue, as some would say. As you say, it dosen't vibrate all the time, and it's scary. I don't dare to fly it more than a few meter of the ground. I hope DJI will address this issue soon. I don't wanna be forced to downgrade the firmware.
2016-3-19
Use props
arnis922
New

Norway

Yes, I hope too. But anyway, I can't wait until they will fix this and I want to fly I hope this is not a big problem
2016-3-24
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I not sure what you mean by shaking, I see a drifting but no visible shaking. Did you perform a IMU calibration after the update? If not perform a IMU, gimble and RC calibration and see if this helps. If this doesn't fix the problem, it might be that the P3 is nervous. Try Prozoc and give her another test flight.
2016-3-24
Use props
arnis922
New

Norway

yes, like I said it is bad video quality and you can't see, but you can hear the sound, it is also strange. Yes, I do IMU calibration but it doesn't help. What is Prozoc?
2016-3-24
Use props
ArcticM39
lvl.2

United States

I don't see the shake either. It is evident in the P3's videos?
2016-3-24
Use props
dbortolli
lvl.1

Brazil

Mr.buGSy Posted at 2016-3-20 03:18
I'm having this exact problem after the firmware upgrade(P3P). It's not a props issue, as some would ...

which firmware version, 1.7.0060?
2016-3-24
Use props
arnis922
New

Norway

ok guys, I will try to film tomorrow how it looks in real
2016-3-24
Use props
aushdog
New

hey everyone, I to am experiencing the same issue. This started after the 3/24/2016 update. update according to the app was successful. The aircraft has a hard time holding position, and has a vibration that was not there before. you can see the camera housing as it dangles vibrating. flight quality has dramatically decreased.
2016-3-24
Use props
Mr.buGSy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 820712 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

dbortolli Posted at 2016-3-24 19:09
which firmware version, 1.7.0060?

Yepp, that's the one.
2016-3-26
Use props
crschol7
lvl.1

United States

Try new props..
2016-3-28
Use props
semir444
lvl.1

Poland

I have a similar problem and it was a props fault.

Try to record  shaking in ground - before take of

Try to change props and see the if is ok or not
2016-3-28
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Check firmware.
P3P on firmware 1.5 caused shakes.

Another option is to drop the vertical gains to 90%.
Incorrect gains causes motor resonance which leads to gimbal oscillating (vibration).
2016-3-28
Use props
quaddron3
lvl.2

Canada

I see a whole lot of drifting but not a lot of shaking.
2016-3-28
Use props
aushdog
New

I changed props and it did seem to help, but could be my imagination? i'll have to flight test a bit more. One item that is still there is the un steady hover. It tends to drift more now than when new out of the box. I've tried every recalibration. What is the normal drift that people experience with a phantom 3 standard? it seems to wonder in a two foot box? out of the box new it seemed more like a one foot box or smaller?
2016-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules