4244 4 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1268898 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I just ran accros on how to use the 7th channel on your P2V+. There is an app not published by DJI called Phantom2-tool.exe Here is how:
You will need a 7th channel lever
Or add a front potentiometer like this:

- Download and install the app Phantom2-tool.exe on a windows machine.
- Make sure you already have installed the DJI WIN Driver Installer.
- Turn on all your P2V+ gear and plug it in with the USB cable.
- Open program make sure you are conected.
- Select H3-2D.
- Turn everything off and on.
- Plug it again and make sure the H3-2D is selected, if not click it again.
- Open your Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software v3.2
- Go to the RC page and calibrate the X1.
- Done

Will post my pictures later

2014-9-27
Use props
snewton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22198 ft
United Kingdom

I was under the impression that this "back door" was closed several firmware versions ago...
2014-9-27
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, that is my understanding too. Didn't they program this out of possibility... for now? The 7th channel potentiometer still works, and tilts the gimbal, but as soon as you load there Vision app you lose it. Unless with the GoPro setup it is different?
I have the 7th channel lever installed on my remote for my P2V+. It works like a charm until I start the app. Then it loses all functionality. The other major problem is when using the lever without the app, there is no current way to set a min and max for the slide action, so the range pf movement is very limited because of the plate the lever sits in. Of course, none of this matters because you need the app to fly FPV anyway.
2014-9-27
Use props
carl.antonik
New

United States

Guys, was able to get the calibration of the 7th channel min and max, using the DJI phantom 2 Assistant 3.0 first.  trying to use 3.2 doesn't see X1.

So basically I performed the following operations to calibrate the 7th channel on my P2V+.  but again as you have experienced, the channel is gone as soon as you load up the app.

Phantom2-tool to set H2-3D, close app.
open dji Phantom 2 Assistant 3.0, x1 channel is available for calibration.
once calibrated, you can use 3.2 assistant and it also sees it.
2014-10-12
Use props
SFOS900
lvl.1

United States

Hi guys,

this hack was closed earlier in the year and might come back as an official part of one of next / future software releases.

Well then there is one HACK which works great on the PV2plus and on the older  PV2 vision which works with and without
the APP ... so both ways.

I got one, yes it a hardware solution as I am using a rotor pixel gimbal on my Phantom vision.

Well the problem is that it is from another vendor and there camera movement is a little shorter. Waiting for a full range
hardware solution.

Pricy but so far it is working great with my Epson Glasses and i can not wait for the corrected hardware... (in the mail).

This hardware fix should always work going forward and if DJI implements it in the APP cool I just disconnect the hardware.

2014-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules