What video editing software??
3125 10 2016-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
foog_for_king
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can anyone recommend a decent video editing software package for footage from my inspire 1? I'm using windows movie maker for now but it's pretty basic so really looking for something with a bit more scope, thanks!
2016-4-10
Use props
Dietrich
New

China

I use AppGeeker video editor and its pretty effective for amateur-level editing in easy mode, and you can also go all in depending on how much time you want to spend with its full mode. Check at: http://www.appgeeker.com
2016-4-10
Use props
Glen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 572454 ft
United Kingdom

Adobe Premiere Pro
2016-4-10
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dietrich Posted at 2016-4-11 02:08
I use AppGeeker video editor and its pretty effective for amateur-level editing in easy mode, and yo ...

I ues premiere pro there a survey on FB  three quarters you Adobe PP
2016-4-10
Use props
mirandaright87
lvl.4

Russia

I personally use Viosk . It totally meets my requirements. I can use a great number of video and audio effects which make my movies very attractive.
2016-4-14
Use props
lily.l85
New

Hong Kong

VLC Media Player, Blender,VirtualDub, Wax, Filmora, etc. are all good and free video editing software.
2016-11-2
Use props
fans4b461816
New

United States

lily.l85 Posted at 2016-11-2 22:30
VLC Media Player, Blender,VirtualDub, Wax, Filmora, etc. are all good and free video editing softwar ...

Except for the free video editing software you've mentioned here, I know that Video Editor and Video Converter Ultimate are good video editing software.
2016-11-13
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

lily.l85 Posted at 2016-11-3 14:30
VLC Media Player, Blender,VirtualDub, Wax, Filmora, etc. are all good and free video editing softwar ...

VLC Media Player isn't for video editing, it's a player (it's kind of in the name)... While you can convert content, it's not exactly user friendly and not really what it's good at... Blender is a 3D editor, not for editing video...

I don't know about the others but this post seems like spam considering it's the only post from this account...

On topic: I personally use Sony Vegas. It's a bit old but it does the job for me and I've had it a long time. Everyone I know keeps telling me to get Adobe Premier Pro, though.
2016-11-13
Use props
fans9e307c4a
New

China

lily.l85 Posted at 2016-11-2 22:30
VLC Media Player, Blender,VirtualDub, Wax, Filmora, etc. are all good and free video editing software.

I've had good luck with  http://www.convertmxffiles.com  It lets you select preset options for converting video to any friendly formats.
2017-4-17
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Indonesia

For Mac users, FCPX is hard to beat.....
2017-4-18
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

As always it depends on how serious you want to get into it. Adobe is going to come with a cost but is going to allow you to do professional quality work. If your not that serious or on a limited budget then many of the free editors mentioned are going to probably fill your needs. The nice thing about the free ones is that you can keep tying them until you find the one that goes with your workflow and your not out of pocket. They will also allow you to decide what you really want out of your videos and step up accordingly before making that more expensive commitment.
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules