United States

I'm having same problem lines thru my screen very frustrating
2016-8-13
Use props
jgrieves1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Fase89 Posted at 2016-4-12 17:55
Yes, I am also having trouble with it, there is another thread concerning this issue but they have ...

me too!! the camera appears to be out of sync and all I can see in the live feed is pixels and a big lag in time in that I can make out the landing spot while I am already flying above the house.
This shows on the screen and in the sd card download.

Desperate for advice.Moving antenna doesn't seem to help.
2016-9-17
Use props
chiupolini
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1196755 ft
Hong Kong

jgrieves1@gmail Posted at 2016-9-17 20:34
me too!! the camera appears to be out of sync and all I can see in the live feed is pixels and a b ...

I got the problem of pixelation on my screen when I upgraded the controller firmware to 1.8. Video captured on my SD card is perfectly normal. But I just cannot see the view properly when I fly. Downgrading the remote control firmware to 1.6 did not help. When I downgraded further to 1.5.8, I lost remote control signal (in addition to the video signal) altogether. Re-upgrading to firmware 1.8 somehow restored a resemblance of normality for the first 2 minutes. Thereafter the pixelation returned and eventually my screen blanked out. The video recorded on SD card is not affected. So it is not a camera problem, but a software problem.

Today I upgraded the drone to 1.2.602 which was out on 10th Nov. This upgraded my batteries. My remote controller remains at firmware 1.8. I re-installed DJI Go to 3.01 (8). After several switch on and off of the drone and the remote controller, I thought things were back to normal. But after a few minutes the piexlation on the video transmission returned.
I have finally again down graded my remote control firmware to 1.5.8 and this time the transmission picture is normal even after 5 minutes. Unitl the software issue is resolved, I am unlikely to upgrade my remote controller firmware again.
2016-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules