what is max power of inspire motors
2808 8 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kianooshzare
lvl.1

Iran

Hi dear sir
I have some question about lightbridge , motors and props of inspire?
What is max power of inspire motors ? And  maximum takeoff weight? Can we replace motors and props with other kind ?

Is dji 3510 motors power  same as tmotors3510 and we can use larger props for inspire?

And next:
Ability of lightbrige in inspire is same as old lightbridge ?Or  this version has  Fewer features ?
I mean : may In the next updates increases the possibilities same as old version ?

2015-1-15
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

I'm also curious about the Lightbridge on the Inspires.  Was there a compromise in features or functions in the Inspire's Lightbridge compared to the ones you buy separately.  Reason I ask is from a consumer's point of view, the price of the Inspire is close to too good to be true.
2015-1-15
Use props
rutchmann
lvl.1

United States

speaking of motors, I noticed a bit of a strange noise coming from one motor while hand turning (metallic "tink tink" sound while slowly rotating by hand...intermittent )....noticed it while putting props on wondering if anyone else has noticed this.  Seems to run OK just concerning as have not noticed on the other motors
2015-1-15
Use props
mark
lvl.2

United States

FrostyThe2nd Posted at 2015-1-16 05:47
I'm also curious about the Lightbridge on the Inspires.  Was there a compromise in features or funct ...

At the very least, the ability to send two separate video streams has been removed. The standalone Lightbridge allows for one FOV video stream (for the pilot) and a second Camera View (for the camera operator). The Inspire's Lightbridge only supports a single video feed.
2015-1-15
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

I didn't realize that thanks for the info.  For me it's not a deal breaker yet.  I hope the range and signal strength isn't any less on the Inspire.
2015-1-15
Use props
Drone Down Unde
lvl.4

Australia

mark@22digital. Posted at 2015-1-16 12:57
At the very least, the ability to send two separate video streams has been removed. The standalone ...

Never owning any of the prior systems it sure dose sound like something that should have been incorporated into this system Especially when this IS a dual operator system.
Sounds like they pulled a SONY job and slashed out the good stuff as with their Play Stations

But then it could be too much too fit into the remotes and compromise on size and power consumption.
2015-1-15
Use props
mark
lvl.2

United States

Drone Down Unde Posted at 2015-1-16 15:18
Never owning any of the prior systems it sure dose sound like something that should have been incor ...

For me, it's one of the Inspire's biggest drawbacks. As you noted, in a dual operator setup, it's incredibly useful for the pilot to have a good fixed POV, while the camera operator is free to control the high-resolution camera. Even if you're flying line-of-sight, it's still better for situational awareness.

Under the current Inspire setup, the pilot can use a live overhead map with an indicator of direction and position. The pilot can also view the live video feed AND snap the camera back to center for a quick POV look. So, it's not a complete loss, but I personally would've preferred at least the option for a second fixed pilot camera. Even if it was an optional add-on cost.

I'm sure 3rd party solutions will come, but they'll likely require their own monitor and receiver, so the pilot will need two monitors/batteries/holders. It just starts getting messy.

Since the camera and gimbal can be upgraded, I'd love to see DJI release one with an additional fixed camera for this purpose, which can be integrated into their app.  I'm not sure if the current setup is already maxing out the bandwidth of the Inspire's Lightbridge, but maybe they can have the new camera send even frames from a new fixed pilot camera and odd frames from the primary camera. This way, you can use the same bandwidth and opt to cut your frame rate in half, but offer 2 individual visual feeds?
2015-1-16
Use props
kianooshzare
lvl.1

Iran

Thanks.
I want to  flight into trees but without  POV can't trust to only google map or pilot view
Also I would like to know about motors and props . any one can talk about its technical properties?
2015-1-17
Use props
kianooshzare.em
lvl.1

Iran

SOME ONE CAN ANSWER?
What is max power of inspire motors ? And  maximum takeoff weight? Can we replace motors and props with other kind ?
2015-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules