Nexus 5 Phantom 3 Standard wifi issue
2171 6 2016-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevin747100
New

United States

Hello,
My DJI Go app no longer connects to my Phantom 3 standard after deleting and reinstalling the app. Drone worked fine with the app (Im using a nexus 5) for a couple months but I had to delete the app one day and after redownloading the app the phone no longer connects to the drone. The drone still connects fine after using a different device (ipad) but still wont work with nexus 5. The drone and all devices are updated, and I am logged in on the phone app. The only problem I can find is that on the phone the app says to connect to a P3_XXXX network while the drone's network is named Phantom3_XXXXX. Any help or suggestions to fix issue is appreciated, thanks in advance.
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Kevin, does your Nexus 5 work well on other P3 Standard? Besides, you can also try to reset the WiFi and connect them again 3C重置wifi.JPG
2016-4-29
Use props
kevin747100
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-29 21:11
Hello Kevin, does your Nexus 5 work well on other P3 Standard? Besides, you can also try to reset th ...

I have not been able to able try the Nexus on any other phantom standard, but will try resting the wifi. Thanks for the help.
2016-4-30
Use props
kevin747100
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-29 21:11
Hello Kevin, does your Nexus 5 work well on other P3 Standard? Besides, you can also try to reset th ...

Attempted to try resetting the wifi, the controller power light starting flashing red and green rapidly and after a while a short beep started repeating. Tried connecting the drone again after this and the app now let me access the camera but says it is disconnected once entering camera mode. Earlier the app did not allow me to even access the camera mode. Is there any way to fix the disconnected camera issue? Or should i try resetting wifi again?
2016-4-30
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

kevin747100 Posted at 2016-5-1 02:28
Attempted to try resetting the wifi, the controller power light starting flashing red and green ra ...

Please try the devices as below. And what is the android version of your nexus 5? 兼容列表.JPG
2016-5-2
Use props
BushTerrors
New

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-3 15:40
Please try the devices as below. And what is the android version of your nexus 5?

Almost everything in this list is at least a year old.

iPhone SE, Samsung S7, Nexus 5/5X/6/6P, Xperia Z5 all missing just to mention a few.

Is it the case that DJI haven't done any testing on any recently released devices? If so, can you please do so to help your many customers avoid this sor of grief?
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

BushTerrors Posted at 2016-7-18 06:40
Almost everything in this list is at least a year old.

iPhone SE, Samsung S7, Nexus 5/5X/6/6P, Xp ...

Thanks for your suggestion.I'll pass it to our developers.
2016-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules