2nd Remote... Anyone heard?
1500 9 2015-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nes
lvl.3

United States

For all of us who have ordered the Dual Remote set up and already received our Inspire 1 (with only single remote), has anyone heard about receiving their 2nd remote?
2015-1-18
Use props
ysainthilaire.e
lvl.1

Canada

I am in the same situation. Anyone has information on this?
2015-1-18
Use props
mike.hamel.emai
lvl.1

Germany

I am from germany. My second remote was delivered a couple of days later. I bought my inspire at a authorized DJI dealer.
2015-1-18
Use props
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got my dual control inspire this past week in Hawaii.  The second remote came in a separate box, but arrived the same time.  Ordered DJI direct on Nov 14th.  Sadly it only came with a single harness,...
2015-1-18
Use props
gregg.email
lvl.2

Netherlands

pinpointmapping Posted at 2015-1-19 15:35
I got my dual control inspire this past week in Hawaii.  The second remote came in a separate box, b ...

I got my dual control in a separate box last week along with my inspire. Was also surprised there was no harness included or a charger.
2015-1-19
Use props
Jack
lvl.2

Thailand

_DX_6309DJI.jpg

Dual Remote Night Flight
2015-1-19
Use props
travissrt.email
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68555177 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm still waiting for word on my second one as well.  Excited that I have four batteries coming today!  Not too worried about the second remote but would like to try out the live streaming to a tv with it.
2015-1-19
Use props
mjdmike.email
lvl.3

United States

Just got word that CopterShop is shipping the second controller out today.
2015-1-19
Use props
skyml
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4741906 ft
United States

Ordered my Inspire 1 from Drone-Works.com and got my Inspire a week ago... word on my 2nd Remote from the Dealer is grim :-(  Am also hearing that the second does not come with a harness... this is sad news!
2015-1-20
Use props
laurencecollins
New

United Kingdom

My second remote was in the case with the other and it never came with a harness either!
2015-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules