Image Transmission Signal Loss
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck1906
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3574003 ft
United States

I just updated my P3P last week from Firmware v. 1.5 to 1.8 and I did my first flight this evening with the updated firmware. Everything seemed to be okay except I kept having image transmission signal loss issues. I doubt its the firmware because I noticed it when I was using v. 1.5 too. I tried to use Facebook Live and stream some video. The screen locked up shortly after launch and ended my live broadcast even though I was in the air for about 8 minutes. When I played back my video on FB, it only showed I was in the air for :59! So what if anything can I do to enhance the image transmission? Do I need to change the channel in the menu on the GO app? Do I need to upgrade my antenna's? I was losing image signal when it was hovering right above me about 25 feet in the air so its not even a thing of me flying far and losing the signal. I kept getting a message on the screen asking me if I wanted to RTH because I had no image transmission.
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Chuck, have you updated your RC to the latest 1.6 firmware as well?
2016-8-10
Use props
Chuck1906
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-10 04:17
Hello Chuck, have you updated your RC to the latest 1.6 firmware as well?

I have updated to 1.8 a couple weeks ago. For me I was able to fix the problem by going into the Go App and changing the channel for image transmission. So far the signal has been rock solid when I fly now after I switched to a different channel.  
2016-8-27
Use props
mikerackl7
New

United States

first let me say i'm about as newbie as newbie gets and not very tech savy...that said i have the P3 with 4k i downloaded a recent firmware update to it and now am unable to fly more than 60 feet without losing all transmission signal ...do i need to unistall the update or is there a way to get back to where i origially was..i have only own this P3 since 3rd week of june and have had atotal of ten flights with it....please help if you can and as dumb as this sounds try and keep it simple so i understand it thanks in advance any help is appreciated!!

2016-8-27
Use props
Chuck1906
lvl.2
United States

mikerackl7 Posted at 2016-8-27 14:35
first let me say i'm about as newbie as newbie gets and not very tech savy...that said i have the P3 with 4k i downloaded a recent firmware update to it and now am unable to fly more than 60 feet without losing all transmission signal ...do i need to unistall the update or is there a way to get back to where i origially was..i have only own this P3 since 3rd week of june and have had atotal of ten flights with it....please help if you can and as dumb as this sounds try and keep it simple so i understand it thanks in advance any help is appreciated!!

You can go into your settings and change your transmission to a different channel and see if that helps.
2017-3-6
Use props
CivilEngineer56
New

United States

I appreciate your insight. I am flying a P3-4K and have the same issue. I cannot locate the portion of the menu that would allow me to change the channel on the menu.
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules