Topology error
4278 9 2016-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cineraummail
New

Russia

Hello! I changed the body on Drone Phantom 4. I moved all the electronics into a new body. This will bring up an error "Topology Error". Check all cable and contacts, everything is OK. What does this Errors and How to Fix It?
_two2.jpg
2016-8-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello cineraummail, have you tried to reboot the drone? It doesn't hurt to use the DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the drone's firmware.
2016-8-11
Use props
cineraummail
New

Russia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-11 16:15
Hello cineraummail, have you tried to reboot the drone? It doesn't hurt to use the DJI Assistant 2 t ...

Of course I am trying to restart.  I tried to install the new firmware.  Error still remains. I calibrate all that is possible. And reset to factory settings. nothing helped. "Topology error" and the motors do not start. In google there is no word about the "Topology error"
2016-8-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

cineraummail@gm Posted at 2016-8-11 17:24
Of course I am trying to restart.  I tried to install the new firmware.  Error still remains. I ca ...

Sorry about that and it is probably something wrong with the sensors. If nothing works, please contact support@dji.com and send it in for diagnosis.
2016-8-11
Use props
cineraummail
New

Russia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-11 17:39
Sorry about that and it is probably something wrong with the sensors. If nothing works, please con ...

Which sensors? Bugs do not have visual sensors. they correctly show the distance to the obstacle on the monitor. In any case, they recalibrate, this does not solve the problem with the topology.
I wrote in support dji
2016-8-11
Use props
PhanFran
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>

Topology means something like position of one item relative to an other. So this error could mean that you put a left sensor in the rmounting spot at the right side and vice versa. I think of the VPS sensors or the downward cameras or anything that has two of them. Can be also that the sensor is in the right place but that you switched the connecting wires...

Don't know, just a thought, never took apart my P4 before.
2016-8-11
Use props
cineraummail
New

Russia

PhanFran Posted at 2016-8-11 21:36
Topology means something like position of one item relative to an other. So this error could mean th ...

I Do not disconnect the VPS. All sensors are mounted on a single block. they do not have to be removed, so I could not switched the connecting wires
2016-8-11
Use props
fans5949d59e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61096 ft
United Kingdom

cineraummail@gm Posted at 2016-8-11 06:04
I Do not disconnect the VPS. All sensors are mounted on a single block. they do not have to be removed, so I could not switched the connecting wires

How is this ended? Did DJI repaired it on the end?
Cheers!
Sammy
2017-3-16
Use props
fans5949d59e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61096 ft
United Kingdom

How is this ended? Did DJI repaired it on the end?
Cheers!
Sammy
2017-3-16
Use props
fans2ea256df
New
Flight distance : 293871 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Such a mistake can also be due to the fact that the connection of antennas and compasses
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules