gimbel control in/op on slave RC
1610 7 2016-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyway
lvl.1
Flight distance : 663 ft

FW is 1.7 (newest) on both controllers ....get video signal but cannot control the gimbel with the remote RC ...

just got repaired slave RC back from DJI because it would not connect to camera ...

always could count on gimbel control with this slave ...now this

any help would be most appreciated....

2016-8-26
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Are you requesting control of the gimbal from the RC settings page on Go App ? You must have the System fired up and ready to fly  as well.

If not you must do so .

donnie
2016-8-27
Use props
Positveimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2772 ft

Its a bug in the 1.7 firmware. Down grade both controllers to 1.6 and there will be no problem and its still compatible with the latest aircraft firmware without any issues.
I have been through this at great length with my supplier and on several forums.
Everything works fine with 1.6
2016-8-27
Use props
skyway
lvl.1
United States

finally got it to work with 1.7 after resetting the slave RC and reinstalling the FW (1.7 on both RCs)  ...
now this morning the gimbel control works on the slave but no video signal (disconnected) !!!??

this is the same problem I had before I piad DJI $127 to fix the RC .....   !!!??

I'm going to try to roll back to 1.6

2016-8-27
Use props
dronescape1
New

United States

I have the exact same issue. Retuned from repair. 2nd controller connects to camera as a slave. But will not control camera movements. DJI help!
2016-8-27
Use props
skyway
lvl.1
United States

dronescape1 Posted at 2016-8-27 13:35
I have the exact same issue. Retuned from repair. 2nd controller connects to camera as a slave. But  ...

see my edited reply above
2016-8-27
Use props
skyway
lvl.1
United States

OK ...  system works with iOS mobile as Slave RC and Android as Master RC but not the other way around
2016-8-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

skyway Posted at 2016-8-28 02:33
finally got it to work with 1.7 after resetting the slave RC and reinstalling the FW (1.7 on both RC ...

Please try the following button combination to reset the problematic RC:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link as the master or slave

This should ensure that there isn't any weird data or presets that can be affecting its functionality.
2016-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules