MicroSD Card not fully formatting!
678 3 2016-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck1906
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3574003 ft
United States

Any Osmo owners that are also Phantom 3 owners? I am having an issue where like many of you have 2 devices using the same DJI Go App. Even though I format my card, a lot of times clips and or thumbnails from Drone will show up on my card that I have in my Osmo. When I look at the thumbnails for stuff I shot with my P3P, I will see still images and videos that I shot with my Osmo! Two seperate MicroSD cards and each card was formatted in the device its being used in. Yesterday I was looking for some shots I took while flying and it had appeared that nothing was there. I kept seeing thumbnails for stuff I shot with my Osmo. When I double clicked those thumbnails showing Osmo content, it was really my Drone footage!

I don't know what is going on other than the fact that two DJI devices are using the same Go App and its mixing stuff up for some reason.

Anybody else notice this?
2016-9-7
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, dose this also happen when you format the card on your PC?
2016-9-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, you can try format the SD card on your computer. But I think the reason is that the pictures and videos are stored in the cache of the same device(your phone?)
2016-9-7
Use props
Chuck1906
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3574003 ft
United States

DJI-Thor, I agree, I think the photos and videos are being stored in the phone's cache and that is why I am seeing that.
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules