DJI Wont Ship Replacement Battery for 4 months
963 2 2016-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
studio2
New

United States

I had a Inspire 1 Pro go down in June, and we receive a replacement under warranty in July. However, DJI did not send a replacement TB48 battery that they had promised. I contacted DJI 12 times between July and August 31st. It took that many attempts just to get someone to acknowledge the issue and finally put us in the queue to receive a replacement battery. Since August 31st, I have contacted DJI repair 15-20 times via phone, and online chat. Weeks went by and the battery was not shipped. I was always promised that someone would contact me the next day with more info on my case, and 2-3 times this happened, nobody ever called. No emails. Nothing. Teresa at tech support promised me in mid-Sept that the battery had been shipped and that I would receive an email with the tracking info before the end of the time. That never happened, and the next day I contacted DJI only to discover that it had not been shipped and that Teresa had lied to me. I was also told on several occassions from different reps that my case had been escalated. And then escalated again and made "high priority." Now everytime I contact DJI I am just told they are escalating the case and that when the batteries are in stock they will be shipped. I only need one. It has been now been four MONTHS since I began this process. When does it become official that DJI has broken their warranty policies and promises? Do I have to wait another 4 months? Should I wait a year? All we wanted and were promised was a single TB48 battery to replace the one that was damaged under warranty. Has anyone else had this problem? Or any similiar problems?
2016-10-18
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

You don't need to search the forums all that hard to see that you're not alone.
2016-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to look into your case.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules