Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

What is the plugin that allows a Forum Member to post a photo or attachment?  My plugin appears to be corrupted on my desktop computer.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried to reinstall the browser?
Did you get any error message when post a photo or attachment?
2016-10-28
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-27 23:30
Did you get any error message when post a photo or attachme ...

Aloha Mindy,

This is the screen capture, but sent from my laptop.  OK, this confirms that the problem may be in my browser.  I will troubleshoot my system.  Mahalo for the help!

Aloha and Drone On!
Plugin.jpg
2016-10-28
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-27 23:30
Did you get any error message when post a photo or attachme ...

Aloha Mindy,

This is a test with my Internet Explorer browser.  Since it works, I will reinstall Chrome.  Any idea what plugin is used?  Mahalo for the help!

Aloha and Drone On!
Plugin.jpg
2016-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cetaman Posted at 2016-10-29 07:15
Aloha Mindy,

This is a test with my Internet Explorer browser.  Since it works, I will reins ...

Normally we don't need to install the plugin separately.
Please try to reinstall the browser.
2016-10-29
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-29 16:18

Aloha Mindy,

Mahalo, will do.  Chrome seems to always need to be reinstalled for some reason or another, so it is not a problem to do.  Mahalo again!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-29
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-29 16:18

Aloha Mindy,

Would you believe, my browser uses the plugin now.  I was using the laptop when I needed to upload a photo or file.  I never got around to reloading the Chrome browser, but now it works again.  I must say Chrome is creepy!

Mahalo for the help anyway!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cetaman Posted at 2016-11-9 18:45
Aloha Mindy,

Would you believe, my browser uses the plugin now.  I was using the laptop when ...

Glad to hear that it works again.
Thank you for the update. :-)
2016-11-9
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-9 01:15
Glad to hear that it works again.
Thank you for the update. :-)

Aloha Mindy,

FYI, it turns out it was a Windows 10 Adobe Flash Security Pack that needed to be installed.  Win 10 was shutting down my Flash Player!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-9
Use props
PunaPhantom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1680374 ft
  • >>>
United States

Off topic I know Cetaman... but I couldn't find a way to PM you... what island are you on... looking for like minded Phantoms to fly with... Me, Big Island, Pahoa.
Aloha

PunaPhantom
aka: Clive
2016-11-18
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

PunaPhantom Posted at 2016-11-18 20:38
Off topic I know Cetaman... but I couldn't find a way to PM you... what island are you on... looking ...

Aloha Clive,

Yes, it is hard to get in touch with specific people on the Forum.  But it does encourage being a community.  Our responses to each other are quite spontaneous.

Oh, yeah, I live on Oahu in Kahalu'u which is at the middle of Kaneohe Bay.  But, I live way back against the Pali.  I fly in the jungle and against the mountain.  Mostly, I use my Phantom 3 Processional and my P4 for community service documenting issues we have here so the City & County and State can see what our problems are without having to schedule a visit.  Man, our cameras are nice for that.

So, what do you do with your Phantom and where do you fly in Pahoa.  Looks like lava outcrops on the ocean are standard for your area.  Now that I know where you are from, I will pay attention to your weather reports.  We get a lot of winds here, but I bet you get more!  How about rain.  We get the Pali rain a lot.  But, we can see it coming so we can dodge the raindrops!  Well, most of the time anyway.

Oh, BTW, DJI policy change required that I change my Avatar moniker to Cetacean now.  But, the circle of dolphins is always me.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-19
Use props
PunaPhantom
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2016-11-19 00:00
Aloha Clive,

Yes, it is hard to get in touch with specific people on the Forum.  But it does encourage being a community.  Our responses to each other are quite spontaneous.

Wow... never realized there was a post waiting for me... they should have a means to inform you when someone posts a reply etc... maybe they do and I just haven't activated it... I don't visit this from much... prefer DJI Phantom Drone Forum... Yeah do most of my trials and practice out at Kumukahi Point open spaces nothing to run into... then go not the interior to do grand shots of Mauna a Wakea --- going to concentrate on Mauna Loa next... and done Waipio a few times but at the wrong time of day... always shooting into the sun - gotta get there earlier...

Nice chatting with you...
2017-1-8
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

PunaPhantom Posted at 2017-1-8 22:27
Wow... never realized there was a post waiting for me... they should have a means to inform you when someone posts a reply etc... maybe they do and I just haven't activated it... I don't visit this from much... prefer DJI Phantom Drone Forum... Yeah do most of my trials and practice out at Kumukahi Point open spaces nothing to run into... then go not the interior to do grand shots of Mauna a Wakea --- going to concentrate on Mauna Loa next... and done Waioio a few times but at the wrong time of day... always shooting into the sun - gotta get there earlier...

Nice chatting with you...

Aloha Clive,

I wondered what happened to you?  You can contact me in the PM part of your Forum personal home page.  

A Forum friend and I were contemplating a video that starts with snowboarders on Mauna Kea in the early AM and ends with surfers, possibly the same athletes, somewhere on the coast.  It would do well with the DJI crowd, but not necessarily a video coup.

Just thinking!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-9
Use props
PunaPhantom
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-1-9 02:14
Aloha Clive,

I wondered what happened to you?  You can contact me in the PM part of your Forum personal home page.  

Good idea brah... don't hang with any snowboarders... but that shouldn't be much of a problem...
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules