MAVIC - 'No Image Transmission RTH”
2345 6 2016-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gludy6
New
United Kingdom

Right from new the image kept going on and off with sometimes the message"'No Image Transmission RTH”.
Latest firmware on both control and craft - tried everything.

Now referred to DJI China but I hoope there is a simpl solution I am missing as China takes up to 3 days or more to even rspond.

It can happen 10 foor=t away or 500 ft away and at anytime.

Using iphone 7 plus. The craft also does not ebay collission avoidence whn it loses the image but the control still displays 'obstacle'.

Anyone any ideas?

Paul

2016-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You noticed this issue from the first time you flied it or it was working fine before?
You connected the remote through WiFi or USB cable? how about the environment around the aircraft? any interference?
Have you tried to enable hardware decoding and turn off all background programs before flying?
Please change another open filed and adjust the antennas to the optimal range during flight.
2016-11-8
Use props
RDVaFPAW2k5r
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-8 17:44
You noticed this issue from the first time you flied it or it was working fine before?
You connected ...

Same happened to me. Suddenly no image on remote and asks for RTH. Even if  only 1 meter distance. Have ordered new cable remote to phone, maybe this will fix it.
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RDVaFPAW2k5r Posted at 2016-11-9 03:54
Same happened to me. Suddenly no image on remote and asks for RTH. Even if  only 1 meter distance. ...

Sorry to hear about the issue, please keep us posted after you connect it with your new cable, thanks.
2016-11-8
Use props
Thiloli
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-9 07:41
Sorry to hear about the issue, please keep us posted after you connect it with your new cable, tha ...

Dear Natalia,

in the meantime I have received my new cable from DJI. So sad that I still experience the breakdown of image transmission and the message "No image transmission RTH". This only happens when using the Mini-USB port on the side of the remote. Does not seem to be a software issue.

What should I do, send the Magic back for replacement?
PS: I am user "RDVaFPAW2k5r" from post #3, changed my username in the meantime...
2016-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thiloli Posted at 2016-11-19 20:25
Dear Natalia,

in the meantime I have received my new cable from DJI. So sad that I still experien ...

Please help clarify the aircraft firmware version.
What mobile device you are using? the system version and APP version.
Then please upload a screenshot showing "No image transmission", thanks.
2016-11-20
Use props
fans72b063bf
New

Japan

I am having the same issue.  If the cable was unplugged then shouldn't the return to home feature not work, since the command is coming from the phone? Can someone offer any input, was this issue solved? It made for some very scary flying today and I made sure the cable was plugged in and seated fully.  If it wasn't, then pressing return to home shouldn't work.
2017-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules