• >>>
United Kingdom

EXTENDING FUNCTION
PWM I/O Ports
F1-F4 ports for output F5-F8 ports for I/O function
iOSD Data Storage
Built-in data recorder
Ground Station
It can be realized in DJI GO APP With Lightbridge 2, and in PC Ground Station with Lightbridge 2 or DATALINK PRO.
Intelligent Flight Modes
(with Lightbridge 2) Point of Interest, Waypoints, Home Lock and Course Lock.
Remote Parameter Adjustment
It can be realized in DJI GO APP With Lightbridge 2
PC Assistant
DJI ASSISTANT 2, support simulator

Still being advertised, still waiting.

Quote from DJI!!

While we continue introducing more exciting new products, our customer service is also improving tremendously. Our goal is to provide excellent service to customers all around the world.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2016-11-16
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm getting more than irritated with DJI. I am a great one for progress and I salute their ingenuity and some of the new products look great.
I am not alone feeling forgotten as those of us who have bought products that still do not work appear to have been cast aside in favour of new innovations.
It is clear that the R&D department has focused on new products and those of us who still have malfunction issues are ignored.
I think eight months is long enough to wait for something that was advertised at launch and is still being ignored.
DJI will never repair the mistrust they have created with it's customers and no one really believes in their honesty and integrity anymore.
It's a bit like our modern day politicians who win elections based on deceit and lies.
I will never trust anything that is advertised any more, nor will I be among the first to invest in DJI products again.
DJI's market share is probably growing at a vast rate at the moment based on enticing new customers into new innovations, they need to build trust and value with these people or they will be lost as soon as an alternative becomes available.
I'm not asking for anymore than promised but it appears even that is too much for DJI to deliver.
It grieves me to read these forum posts with customers having to consider legal action to get what they have paid for.
DJI could learn a lot from GoPro who put customer retention before profit as in the long term this is sound business.
2016-11-16
Use props
AIH
New

Mexico

Hello:
I have 6 months waiting for a functional A3 as well

DJI Should answer us with some ETA or something due that are selling us a not functional product.
Im piss as well
2016-11-16
Use props
ECO-DRONES
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54265 ft
Brazil

Hello!

Facing the same problems, here. Poor video quality from HDMI on LB2, with A7RII.

Since I have a second LB2 RC, I can't figure out how to setup video/stilll cam mode and shoot shutter in this setup.

My full setup:

- Matrice 600
- Ronin MX
- DJI Remote start/stop
- Sony A7RII (HDMI)
- Controller Matrice 600 (for pilot)
- Controller LB2 (for Ronin-MX and camera operator)
- IPad2 (for both)

Any ideas??

Thanks!
2016-11-17
Use props
Ko2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88953 ft
Turkey

Hi,

I'm looking forward for DJI's reply to this tread and the tread below.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-60541-1-1.html

Thanks,
KY
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ECO-DRONES Posted at 2016-11-18 09:31
Hello!

Facing the same problems, here. Poor video quality from HDMI on LB2, with A7RII.

I responded to you on your own thread.
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-16 21:37
I'm getting more than irritated with DJI. I am a great one for progress and I salute their ingenuity ...

I do understand where you're coming from. There have been multiple threads on this and I've done what I can to inform you guys of any additional information available on the F port customization. The LB2 update is in testing and when that's become public, then A3/LB2 customers will be able to be on the same field as A3/SBus users. I understand that this can be taken with a grain of salt, but we do appreciate the patience thus far as DJI ensures that the update is completely functional.
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Ko2 Posted at 2016-11-18 16:03
Hi,

I'm looking forward for DJI's reply to this tread and the tread below.

I responded to you on that thread.
2016-11-18
Use props
Ko2
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-19 01:05
I responded to you on that thread.

thanks a lot
2016-11-22
Use props
RVRD
lvl.1

Canada

Daily bump till DJI fixes the A3 &A3 Pro!
2016-11-26
Use props
WiSi-Testpilot
lvl.3

Germany

DJI-Jamie wrote:“ The LB2 update is in testing and when that's become public, then A3/LB2 customers will be able to be on the same field as A3/SBus users.“

@DJI-Jamie, thank you for this very good information. Can you estimate how long the testing still lasts?
2016-11-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

WiSi-Testpilot Posted at 2016-11-27 20:59
DJI-Jamie wrote:“ The LB2 update is in testing and when that's become public, then A3/LB2 customers ...

At this time, I have not heard of an ETA but I can see if there is anything new.
2016-11-29
Use props
WiSi-Testpilot
lvl.3

Germany

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-29 17:58
At this time, I have not heard of an ETA but I can see if there is anything new.

Thank you very much.
2016-11-29
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks Jamie,

A progress report would be appreciated
2016-11-29
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-29 19:41
Thanks Jamie,

A progress report would be appreciated

So now it appears that the N3 joins the list of equipment without the advertised features.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6&fromuid=64139
That means,

A3 FC
A3 Pro FC
N3 FC
M600
M600 Pro
DataLink Pro
LightBridge 2

All do not function as advertised and are still being delivered to unsuspecting customers with no news on when a fix is coming.

This is the most disgraceful behaviour of any company I have ever witnessed and yet there is still time to flood the market with new products that will add to the list of known issues that won't be rectified.

My belief is that we won't see any fixes until the LB2.2 comes out when we will all have to invest more money to get what we paid for in the first place and didn't get.
This practice is misrepresentation at it's highest possible level which is illegal in most modern societies.

I feel sorry for DJI representatives and employees who are left to face the growing anger of the growing number of DJI customers who are left with products that simply do not function as advertised!

It matters not what is said or discussed on this forum, DJI are obviously, totally unconcerned about the growing animosity towards them as a company which begs the questions:

Are we ever going to get what we paid for?
What do we have to do to get an explanation?
What is happening to resolve customers many issues?
Why do DJI choose not to communicate?
Why do you continue to advertise products with features that they clearly do not have?

If this behaviour were happening in the UK, Trading standards would be all over DJI and force them to act within the law.

Where is your respect, consideration, loyalty, honesty, integrity and obligation towards your customers DJI?

2016-12-1
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Still waiting??
2016-12-3
Use props
ckk.post
lvl.4
Denmark

is there anyone out there
2016-12-3
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

An update would be appreciated?
2016-12-5
Use props
fans9e0ac2cf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 785525 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, I need the PWM output function with my A3 and LB2. are we still waiting? : /

best,
Al.
2017-1-14
Use props
sales58
lvl.2
United States

Yeah, pretty ridiculous, its coming up to almost a year since the A3's been released!
2017-1-18
Use props
fansf238540c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7 ft
Mexico

DJI:
Any Update on this?

Any ETA or some info about it?

Plz dont say soon, I have like 10 months waiting and you guys say soon on June-2016

ty
2017-1-21
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

Jamie could you ask the Developers when they will release the new Firmware for the F Ports?
2017-1-21
Use props
Ko2
lvl.2
Turkey

Still no news??
2017-2-12
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

Still waiting for that famous FW Update, that should've come "soon" 2 months ago.
2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules