Please HELP, i cannot edit video from my mavic on dji go iphone 6 plus
1341 9 2016-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ivan.purnomo
New

Indonesia

Please help, i am having issue with my dji go apps. I cannot edit video from my dji mavicpro on dji go apps iphone 6 Plus, but its working on my friend's iphone 7 Plus. It always stuck at 0% outputing video forever! Is iphone 6 Plus not compatible with dji go apps? Anyone having the same issue? Please help me dji support, thank you.
IMG_0195.PNG
2016-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know what's the APP version on your iPhone 6 P?
Have you tried to delete it then re-install it and edit again?
2016-11-20
Use props
Ivan.purnomo
New

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-21 09:28
May I know what's the APP version on your iPhone 6 P?
Have you tried to delete it then re-install it ...

My Dji GO apps version is 3.1.0 and yes i have tried to delete the apps and reinstalled again, but still the same issue. But if i import videos from my library gallery, its working perfectly.
2016-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

How about the IOS system version of your Iphone 6 P?
Please help clarify your video format and resolution as well, thanks
2016-11-21
Use props
Ivan.purnomo
New

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-21 19:06
How about the IOS system version of your Iphone 6 P?
Please help clarify your video format and resol ...

Here is the specs
Iphone 6 plus
Ios 10.1.1
Dji GO v3.0.2
Format video 4k, and 1080p 24fps,90fps
Both video format fail to edit, stuck at 0% outputing video
Have deleted and re-install few times, still the same.

But it works perfectly if i import video from my phone library.
2016-11-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ivan.purnomo Posted at 2016-11-21 23:42
Here is the specs
Iphone 6 plus
Ios 10.1.1

Ivan, DJI GO APP can only edit the video with or below 1080P resolution recently.
You could edit the same video on iPhone 7 Plus without any issues, right?
Would you please upload the original video unedited to dropbox so that we could have a test?
2016-11-21
Use props
Ivan.purnomo
New

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-22 09:23
Ivan, DJI GO APP can only edit the video with or below 1080P resolution recently.
You could edit t ...

Yea, at first i thought dji go apps only works with 1080p, so i do a test this morning with my new iphone 5S (just bought it 2 weeks ago). I test edit video using 4K resolution directly from my mavic, and it works perfectly even on iphone 5S! Ow ya one more problem is, my iphone 6 plus crash when i using dji osmo mobile 3x3 panoramic photo (9 shot) on high quality panoramic, but when i use medium quality panoramic shot it works. Its really confuse me, is my iphone 6 plus the only problem?  
2016-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ivan.purnomo Posted at 2016-11-22 16:50
Yea, at first i thought dji go apps only works with 1080p, so i do a test this morning with my new ...

It seems like something wrong with the iPhone 6P, would you please factory reset it, re-install DJI GO and check again?
2016-11-22
Use props
Ivan.purnomo
New

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-22 16:31
It seems like something wrong with the iPhone 6P, would you please factory reset it, re-install DJ ...

Will give it a try, thank you for your support and quick response dji nat
2016-11-22
Use props
fanse602016c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I have exactly the same problem with my iPhone 6s. I try to select and save a clip from an osmo movie file and I just get "Outputing Videos... 0%' and nothing happens. If I click the home button and launch the Go app again the hang is cancelled but nothing has been done.

Interestingly I can import movies from my photos app, taken by my iphone, and I can edit them just fine in DJI Go. It is just the Osmo files. (including any that I have imported directly from the osmo's card)

Did this problem get resolved. Is a full factory  reset iphone really necessary? (I have never had to do this in all my iphone-owning time).

I've emailed tech support on this and they won't help me unless I send them a video of the problem (!).

This feels like a Go bug to me.
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules