986 4 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Complex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 135689 ft
Australia

Hi

I have many issues with my P4P that i did not have with my Mavic.

1. My battery is stuck and the only way i can get it out is to press the release clips and wedge something sharp and hard in the gap to wedge it out. I have put it in and out over 20 times but it is still super difficult/impossible for me to do by hand alone.

2. Flying the same routes as i did on my Mavic from exactly the same location I have much worse signal quality than the Mavic, so much so that the RTH got triggered 3 times in 30 minutes with the drone approx only 200m away over a lake.

3. The P4P controller / DJI GO 4 (not sure which) keeps causing my Samsung mobile (Note 5) to keep rebooting, did not have this issue on the Mavic.

Considering the price i paid for this drone i would like to organise for a replacement (based on issue 1 alone). I purchased it from the DJI online store and I am in Australia. How can i achieve this? Do i need to send it all of the way back to China or can i use a repair centre in Australia? I also have not activated DJI care on my drone yet.
2016-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Did you adjust the antenna when it starts to lost signal?
Have you tried to use another mobile device to test?
2016-12-4
Use props
fansf322dea1
lvl.2

United States

Following...
2016-12-4
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38415 ft
United States

A little battery problem with mine too. But it's that the battery won't go in, without substantial force, unless I depress the bottom release as I'm putting it in.  Seems to be hitting wrong on the bottom clip. Will try on a new battery if I ever get it.  
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2016-12-10 07:57
A little battery problem with mine too. But it's that the battery won't go in, without substantial force, unless I depress the bottom release as I'm putting it in.  Seems to be hitting wrong on the bottom clip. Will try on a new battery if I ever get it.

It's the battery coming together with aircraft, right?
Would you please record a short video for us? thanks.
2016-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules