How can I connect f550 to iPhone..?
1899 7 2016-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KibA
New

United States

I have F550 frame kit and DT7+DR16..
I want to see flight information and live video..
What do i need??
Thank you..
2016-12-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, what flight controller are you using?
2016-12-3
Use props
KibA
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-4 09:29
Just to clarify, what flight controller are you using?

I using DJI DT7 & DR16
2016-12-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

KibA Posted at 2016-12-5 05:38
I using DJI DT7 & DR16

I mean as in the Naza V2, N3, A2 etc. Flight controllers are the overall brains of the rigs. The DT7 is the radio controller (RC) and the DR16 is the RC's receiver.
2016-12-4
Use props
KibA
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-5 09:39
I mean as in the Naza V2, N3, A2 etc. Flight controllers are the overall brains of the rigs. The DT7 is the radio controller (RC) and the DR16 is the RC's receiver.

Ohh~ Flight controller... Sorry..
I use NAZA v2 + GPS come with F550 KIT by DJI
2016-12-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

KibA Posted at 2016-12-5 14:32
Ohh~ Flight controller... Sorry..
I use NAZA v2 + GPS come with F550 KIT by DJI

With your current set up, you would not have any options for FPV via your iPhone. To get HD FPV with built in OSD (telemetry) for an Android device, you could get Lightbridge 1. Your only other options are 5.8 GHz FPV systems with a separate OSD modules that normally display in standard definition to either a FPV monitor or goggles.
2016-12-5
Use props
KibA
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-6 03:57
With your current set up, you would not have any options for FPV via your iPhone. To get HD FPV with built in OSD (telemetry) for an Android device, you could get Lightbridge 1. Your only other options are 5.8 GHz FPV systems with a separate OSD modules that normally display in standard definition to either a FPV monitor or goggles.

Ok. that mean is I couldn't do simullar as Phantom series. am I right?

if I change flight controller??

Can you recommend for me?
-----------------------------------------
I need this?? range enough?

Phantom 3 4K - WiFi Video Downlink Air Unit Module

iOSD MARK II

2.4G Bluetooth Datalink

Zenmuse H4-3D

2016-12-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

KibA Posted at 2016-12-6 08:31
Ok. that mean is I couldn't do simullar as Phantom series. am I right?
if I change flight controller??
Can you recommend for me?-----------------------------------------I need this?? range enough?

So you could not use the P3 4K WiFi module on its own, it can only be used with its actual aircraft. You can get the iOSD Mark II for telemetry and flight data, but you would still need a 5.8 GHz FPV system with a monitor. The 2.4 GHz Datalink will give you autonomous flight and a light simulator for waypoints and touchscreen joystick flying, but it will be in map form and not in the same virtual effect as the Go app's simulator.

If you'er trying to keep cost to a minimum for FPV with most of the items you have thus far, it's going to be difficult. To use at list the PC simulator, you would need to at least replace the flight controller with either an N3 or A3. Neither of these gimbals , however, are able to support the older H4-3D gimbal.

For a small DIY craft like the F550, the most cost effective would be to use a 5.8 GHz FPV system with a FPV monitor that has a built in 5.8 receiver. Your best option for a small craft that provide FPV via your mobile device with a simulator would be any of the ready to fly models we have available, such as a Phantom or a Mavic.
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules