Multiple Panels / Multiple Levels in DJI Go App Flight Records
1735 7 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CamStevens
lvl.4

United States

I'm confused about the "multiple panels" that show up under the Flight Records in the DJI Go App.  I am using iOS 10.0.2.  I have sync'd all my flights to the cloud, in both the version 3 and version 4 of the DJI Go App.  I have only used the DJI Go App 3 to fly.  A couple of things to notice:

1) The "Growth of Value" is the same across all panels, but the value is different in DJI Go App 3 versus DJI Go App 4.
2) The first panel has all 7 of my flights.  The second panel has only 6 of my 7 flights, and the last panel has only 1 of my flights.

My questions are:

1) What causes these different panels to get created?
2) Can I consolidate all the panels into 1?
3) Why the difference in "Growth of Value" between version 3 and version 4 of the app?

v3 - 7 flights

v3 - 7 flights

v3 - 6 flights

v3 - 6 flights

v3 - 1 flight

v3 - 1 flight

v4 - 7 flights

v4 - 7 flights

v4 - 6 flights

v4 - 6 flights

v4 - 1 flight

v4 - 1 flight
2016-12-5
Use props
Logger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2883714 ft
Australia

1) What causes these different panels to get created?
I suspect it is caused by using multiple versions of DJIGO.

2) Can I consolidate all the panels into 1?
I dont think so unfortunately. Needs a merge function like Healthy Drones have done.

3) Why the difference in "Growth of Value" between version 3 and version 4 of the app?
Because this different instances of the app will have slightly different numbers of flight record in their respective flight record folders if you were to go look. In my case the apps cannot even read all the records in their folders and mess the count up.

The first panel is all your flights and the subsequent ones represents what DJIGO see as your different aircraft event though they are one.  In m my case I think I have 5 tabs, all for the same single mavic!!        I played round in the android file tree tying to sort this mess about but could not fix it.  It is a bit of a mess really and only gets worse when you use the ios apps as well.    Be good if DJI can sort it out.    If only they could consolidate all the flights into a single aircraft on their server. Then sync them back.

2016-12-5
Use props
CamStevens
lvl.4

United States

So the one thing I can think of as to why the "1 flight" appeared was that was the one time I used the bottom USB port to attach the iPhone.  I wonder if this caused the DJI Go App to recognize it as a different device.
2016-12-5
Use props
Logger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2883714 ft
Australia

CamStevens Posted at 2016-12-6 05:39
So the one thing I can think of as to why the "1 flight" appeared was that was the one time I used the bottom USB port to attach the iPhone.  I wonder if this caused the DJI Go App to recognize it as a different device.

There is thought. Could be that.

I wish there was a process where a user could ask DJI to merge all known flight records on their servers into a single aircraft again to remove this mess.  
DJI must know it is alled messed up. So lets hope they are working on a fix.
2016-12-5
Use props
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1422920 ft
Spain

Well, without a manual with the GO app, we have to keep asking.

I have three lists, attached. "1" seems to be the total for the account, "2" is the regular list with the picture of the drone, and "3" is a strange list with a picture of some tools and apparently random flights.

What's the third list?

And what is that "growth of value"?

2017-1-7
Use props
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1422920 ft
Spain

I had found this thread in a search and just realized that it's for the Mavic.

The problem is the same, but i'm really using an Inspire 1.
2017-1-7
Use props
Boardtalk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 209642 ft
Ireland

Harryscopic Posted at 2017-1-7 13:14
I had found this thread in a search and just realized that it's for the Mavic.

The problem is the same, but i'm really using an Inspire 1.

Ah, an Inspire user, phew... you had me wondering there for a moment what Mavic user has been able to find the time to clock up over 12hours already.
2017-1-7
Use props
Paul419
lvl.2
Flight distance : 496266 ft
United States

I've noticed that that entire page is messed up/unreliable for me.
2017-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules