14531 10 2016-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Dear DJI-Team !

After some days and several careful flights to learn to fly the marvellous Mavic safely I noticed that once in a while some warning-messages appear in the app.

My most concern is a repeated warning-message telling me "exited downward vision system ......."  Although my MAVIC behaves normal I am somehow worried what this could mean. I searched support/FAQ-sites and manuals but I found no list of warning-messages with an explanation what they could mean or why they were activated.

Could You give me/us a link or PDF-file with a list of all possible warning-messages, how to interpret them and how to act to resolve issues (methinks they will be mostly related to "pilot-errors" or maybe wrong adjustments by the user in settings or not foreseen flight-conditions)

I am VERY happy with my MAVIC ! I used some Parrot-drones until now, but the MAVIC is incredible ......... (yesterday my MAVIC withstood heavy gusts of wind arising suddenly (30-40 km/h) which was once the cause I lost a Parrot-drone, which was imply blown away :-) )

Thanks in advance  
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Angelo, we don't have a PDF file with all the warning message.
But in our manual, you can check the remote controller LCD screen menu information here : https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.2.pdf
Hope it will help.Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message? I'll help to check it.
Besides, thank you for your suggestion.
2016-12-12
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Thanks for the info. I checked manual V1.2 but the warning-messages in the DJI GO-app are not listed. They appear in the DJI Go app on the smartphone screen in the left upper quarter (yellowish rectangles which can be deleted by pressing the x on the warning-message). Controller display does not show anything when these messages flash up on the smartphone-screen.

Specifically the message: "Exited downward vision system" worries me a bit since I don´t know if ground-collission-avoidance is shut off by an unknown event ........ Maybe You can give me a short info on this special message .............

Will send screenshot once I fly my MAVIC again ...................
2016-12-12
Use props
fanse5f5ae7f
New

United States

I received a similar message on DJI Go 4, flying my P4P.  See below.
IMG_0250.PNG
2017-1-11
Use props
fans84683ee1
lvl.1
Australia

I had this warning mid flight  50metres over the ocean "BRAKING NOW! RETURN STICKS TO MIDPOINTS FIRST" it freaked me out, i looked down and just read it breifly before it dissapeared. Maybe a seagull or bug got into the sensor??
2017-3-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Some good stuff here.    https://datfile.net/DatCon/fieldsV3MP.html
2017-4-1
Use props
hyprfrco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10148 ft
Chile

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-4-1 01:49
Some good stuff here.    https://datfile.net/DatCon/fieldsV3MP.html

Anybody, have any feedback on this list?
2017-7-18
Use props
mirador
New

United States

fans84683ee1 Posted at 2017-3-31 23:36
I had this warning mid flight  50metres over the ocean "BRAKING NOW! RETURN STICKS TO MIDPOINTS FIRST" it freaked me out, i looked down and just read it breifly before it dissapeared. Maybe a seagull or bug got into the sensor??

samething happen to me also. then the mavic cameback strait line full trottle and crash in a tree. weak
2017-8-3
Use props
fansa7dc5944
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Are your mobile an Android? This kind of thing happen to me when running Go 4 on K1. It never happen on iPhone.
2017-8-3
Use props
fansa7dc5944
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

It will be very good if we can scroll all warning history in main screen. The history shown in About->Warning does not keep all warning and requires seconds to access. The seconds of saving Mavic.
2017-8-3
Use props
LCOIVERAKIS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90010 ft

Greece

Unbelievable!! So many functionality and they can not crate at the mobile application Event Viewer with online search? (for after flight analysis?)
2019-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules