about fedex
553 3 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Algan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116302 ft
Turkey

is it possible that dji change the shipping address? my order has been shipped and they couldnt find me at home twice. i fear that if they couldnt find me again they will send the drone back. so i have a new address (my friend's). is that possible?by the way i m in Turkey and ordered my drone to my cousin home at first.
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry Algan, we are not able to change the address once order is shipped out.
2016-12-21
Use props
Algan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116302 ft
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-21 12:38
Sorry Algan, we are not able to change the address once order is shipped out.

well that s pitty, so Frdex will send back the drone. if that happens, will you ask me" should dji send the drone a new address". i dont want to send the drone back, i just want to add a new shipping address.
2016-12-21
Use props
lildevilx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 264101 ft
Canada

Algan Posted at 2016-12-21 05:55
well that s pitty, so Frdex will send back the drone. if that happens, will you ask me" should dji send the drone a new address". i dont want to send the drone back, i just want to add a new shipping address.

You should be able to call fedex and ask them to hold the package to be picked up by you at their distribution center. It most likely will  sit therefor 7 days after their last delivery attempt anyways. after 7 days they usually will just destroy the package (depends on package and cost for redelivery to the vendor)
2016-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules