Service in Germany unpacking?
1518 4 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anyweb
New
Greece

My p4pro after 5 flights had a gimpal failure (not going up or down).

I opened a ticket, did all the troubleshooting, got a case number and sent the drone to Germany for repair or replacement.

My Courier tracking system has the drone delivered to DJI in Niederlauer Germany on the morning of December 29, 2016.

However on http://www.dji.com/support/repair-trace my Case is still in the following condition:

"Please send back your product as soon as possible. If the product has not been received within 30 days, the case will be automatically closed. Once the product is received, it will take 0.5-1 working day for unpacking. Please wait patiently."

At least 3 full working days have passed (while I don't have my new drone for almost 2 weeks now, and probably for a few more weeks at this pace, missing job oportunities).

Is the status mentioned above normal? How much more should I wait for "unpacking"?
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Anyweb, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will escalate the case and help you receive an update as soon as possible.
2017-1-4
Use props
randyandy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2037129 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Same here,

It's the fourth working day now and still no change to the status.
Tried to get someone onto the phone, but that's impossible...
Natalia, could you get in touch with me via PN? So i can give you the case no., thanks.
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

randyandy Posted at 2017-1-9 02:54
Same here,

It's the fourth working day now and still no change to the status.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll help you escalate it and keep you updated.
2017-1-9
Use props
fans3c51a3db
New

Germany

Whats the status here?
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules