Care refresh
1243 7 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Defender4he1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466 ft
Australia

Mavic turned up today and tried to buy care refresh .Everything went well till the payment stage
Ok the details and submit  then get the previous page  I don't know if I have bought 3 lots or nothing

Any idears  Thanks
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You could open the link below to check whether you have purchased and bond Care Refresh to your Mavic successfully: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
Please feel free to let me know for any further questions.
2017-1-13
Use props
Defender4he1
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-13 01:32
You could open the link below to check whether you have purchased and bond Care Refresh to your Mavic successfully: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
Please feel free to let me know for any further questions.

Thanks Natalia Tried the link  no record of serial No .Should I go thru the whole process again?
Thanks Noel
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Defender4he1 Posted at 2017-1-13 02:10
Thanks Natalia Tried the link  no record of serial No .Should I go thru the whole process again?
Thanks Noel

Noel, please refresh or change another website to purchase Care Refresh again.
2017-1-13
Use props
Defender4he1
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-13 03:23
Noel, please refresh or change another website to purchase Care Refresh again.

Natalia
Each time I submit the serial Number a message comes up I have purchased for this AC before

Thanks Noel
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Defender4he1 Posted at 2017-1-13 13:21
Natalia
Each time I submit the serial Number a message comes up I have purchased for this AC before

Noel, I think you've purchased successfully, if you still cannot get the details when accessing to the link I mentioned at 2#, please PM me your aircraft SN or send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your aircraft SN, then tell me the ticket number, I'll help you follow up the case.
2017-1-15
Use props
Defender4he1
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-15 18:20
Noel, I think you've purchased successfully, if you still cannot get the details when accessing to the link I mentioned at 2#, please PM me your aircraft SN or send an e-mail to  with your aircraft SN, then tell me the ticket number, I'll help you follow up the case.

Many Thanks  Natalia        All good had to cancel order then reorder worked well then

Thanks Again  Noel
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Defender4he1 Posted at 2017-1-16 13:05
Many Thanks  Natalia        All good had to cancel order then reorder worked well then

Thanks Again  Noel

Noel, very glad to hear everything has been sorted out.
Enjoy it!
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules