Mavic Care Refresh Issue
824 4 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TakingToTheSkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113743 ft
United States

Re-editing this garbled mess as I know it was difficult to read just as are my frustrations in the matter:

Got my preordered (through DJI Store) Mavic and FlyMore Combo on November 4, 2016
Had pink banding issues on my Mavic and asked repair request through Care Refresh November 11, 2016
Mavic Pro delivered to DJI Support on November 15, 2016
November 21, 2016 I crashed a second Mavic I purchased through the Apple Store which also had Care Refresh purchased
November 23, 2016 After a few emails back and forth, I'm told the original Mavic was approved for replacement and I will be issued a coupon code. receive my second Mavic, issue a repair estimate, I opt to pay $99 and am told a replacement drone will be shipped. In ONE day, that Mavic is repaired and shipped back with still no word of my original drone.
November 28, 2016 Mavic Repair is completed and I'm told it will be shipped back. I am also issued a coupon code this day for a Mavic.
December 03, 2016 I apply the Mavic code to my account and contact DJI about expediting the replacement as I have been paying additional for DJI Care Refresh.
December 05, 2016 I receive back the second drone I purchased through Apple and the FlyMoreCombo kit.
December 06, 2016 I inquire about receiving a refund on the original drone I purchased as I don't wish to have two drones and the time and energy spent thus far wasn't without ease.
December 07, 2016 I'm issued another support ticket and am sent another shipping label to add to the chaos. I'm told the refund request will be evaluated and should have an answer in 3-5 busines days.
December 17, 2016 No Update -- I email inquiring what's going on.
December 19, 2016 I receive this email response which I promptly reply to (indicating the Mavic has been in their posession this entire time): We are gladly here to assist you with your concern. Upon checking your refund case in our system we noticed that you do not use the shipping label that we issued for you to send your unit in our facility. May we ask you to provide the tracking number that you used so wqe could give you an update about this case. It just happened that we are confuse with this open case.
December 22, 2016 I ask for another update as the Holiday is fast approaching and being out a large sum of money is never pleasant. I'm told it's being escalated yet.
January 5, 2016 I ask for another update.
January 9, 2016 Order shipped! Why would I be shipped an order I asked for a refund on? I inquire again what's going on.
January 11, 2016 I'm sent this response: As per check,this order --- has been shipped out via FEDEX ---.I can see it was ordered for free.We do not really understand.Do you mean to cancel this order and release the coupon code you received?
January 13, 2016 My original Mavic replacement is delivered without Care Refresh.
2017-1-15
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

I am so confused on what you just wrote buddy.
2017-1-15
Use props
TakingToTheSkie
lvl.2
United States

stratosHD Posted at 2017-1-15 22:13
I am so confused on what you just wrote buddy.

Kinda felt how my story was as a result of the hundred DJI email chains I just sorted through. I hope the story makes a bit more sense now as I'm still unsure what to do next!
2017-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide me with your case number or ticket number?
I'll help to find out what's going on with your case.
2017-1-16
Use props
TakingToTheSkie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-16 03:33
Could you please provide me with your case number or ticket number?
I'll help to find out what's going on with your case.

PM Sent -- thank you for being willing to look into this issue.
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules