Stuck in loop for repair!
991 4 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6047e0b0
New

Netherlands

I crashed my Mavic because it would not RTH when told to do so.  Was quoted a price of $361 a couple of weeks ago, with no mention of the malfunction.  Filed a dispute a week ago, and now seem to be stuck in a loop and unable to get anywhere.  Finally was told yesterday (after almost 3 hours on hold) that I needed to sync my flight records (which my wife deleted from her phone!), but I had extracted the record before I sent the Mavic in, so I uploaded it to GoogleDrive.  I emailed the link to repair, now on the progress query I am getting the message: "Please submit your data analysis form in time so that we can handle the case as soon as possible."  Ready to yank my already gray hair out by the roots!!!!!  Not even sure what a 'data analysis form' is, or where to even find it????

2017-1-17
Use props
fans6047e0b0
New

Netherlands

It is Case CAS-388183-Q3S7H1
2017-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have checked your case. Probably you didn't request data analysis at first.
I'll bring this to the attention of our support team and I'll request them to send you the analysis form again.
Sorry for the trouble.
2017-1-17
Use props
fans6047e0b0
New

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-17 20:33
I have checked your case. Probably you didn't request data analysis at first.
I'll bring this to the attention of our support team and I'll request them to send you the analysis form again.
Sorry for the trouble.

Thank you......can you possibly rattle their cage once again?  A week later, and still nothing.
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans6047e0b0 Posted at 2017-1-23 16:14
Thank you......can you possibly rattle their cage once again?  A week later, and still nothing.

Your case has been escalated, our support will send you an e-mail with the analysis result and a new invoice soon, no worries.
2017-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules