2227 41 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansabb33209
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226 ft
United States

Case No. CAS-399086-N8C5P2

My repair has not changed from the Repair 3-4 days for a week now. It's not even at the test phase yet. Dissatisfied. Is this happening to anyone else?

2017-1-24
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

How long did it take for them to update your status once it got delivered? Mine got delivered yesterday and there has been no updates yet.
2017-1-24
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

Also, have you tried calling or chatting with support?
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alex, thanks for bringing this to our attention, your case has been escalated, we'll update it for you once repair is done.For any other questions, please feel free to contact us again, we'll take care of it, thanks for your supporting!
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

emirates901 Posted at 2017-1-24 12:48
How long did it take for them to update your status once it got delivered? Mine got delivered yesterday and there has been no updates yet.

It will take some time to check in and update the system, no worries.
Also you can provide me your case number, we'd like to help you follow up the case.
2017-1-24
Use props
fansabb33209
lvl.1
United States

emirates901 Posted at 2017-1-24 12:48
Also, have you tried calling or chatting with support?

I have tried the chat support and all she did was say that she has no information on the case.

They received the product on a Friday. Sunday afternoon I got an email requesting payment which I sent right away via Paypal. It said it need a ribbon and 3 hours of labor. Payment confirmed on Monday. And here we are over a week later not even an update on the repair.
2017-1-25
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

fansabb33209 Posted at 2017-1-25 08:38
I have tried the chat support and all she did was say that she has no information on the case.

They received the product on a Friday. Sunday afternoon I got an email requesting payment which I sent right away via Paypal. It said it need a ribbon and 3 hours of labor. Payment confirmed on Monday. And here we are over a week later not even an update on the repair.

That sucks. How long did it take from damage assessment to them sending a link for payment?
2017-1-25
Use props
fansabb33209
lvl.1
United States

emirates901 Posted at 2017-1-25 11:27
That sucks. How long did it take from damage assessment to them sending a link for payment?

It took about an hour.
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansabb33209 Posted at 2017-1-25 08:38

Your case has been escalated and we're taking care of now, thanks for your understanding.
2017-1-25
Use props
fansdf299506
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6870 ft
United States

Yep, I am experiencing this. I've been waiting for over two weeks now since they started my repair and nothing has changed.
2017-1-26
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

fansdf299506 Posted at 2017-1-26 08:08
Yep, I am experiencing this. I've been waiting for over two weeks now since they started my repair and nothing has changed.

Your case has been in repair for over 2 weeks?!

Mine just went into repair yesterday. I am seriously hoping that they can finish repairs and testing by tomorrow, so I can receive it by end of next week. I hope I do not have to wait 2 weeks!! I barely had the drone with me for 3 days before I had to send it in for repairs.
2017-1-26
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

emirates901 Posted at 2017-1-26 11:07
Your case has been in repair for over 2 weeks?!

Mine just went into repair yesterday. I am seriously hoping that they can finish repairs and testing by tomorrow, so I can receive it by end of next week. I hope I do not have to wait 2 weeks!! I barely had the drone with me for 3 days before I had to send it in for repairs.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. My aircraft has actually been in repair for over three weeks now... I just haven't seen any changes in the status of my repair progress for two weeks. I've contacted support multiple times only to be told they cannot do anything about it. I truly hope you have a better experience with their repair team than I am having.
2017-1-27
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-1-27 07:21
I'm sorry you have to go through this. My aircraft has actually been in repair for over three weeks now... I just haven't seen any changes in the status of my repair progress for two weeks. I've contacted support multiple times only to be told they cannot do anything about it. I truly hope you have a better experience with their repair team than I am having.

What issue did you have with your mavic? Does your 3 week involve shipping to CA? Whats the current status on the repair page?
2017-1-27
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

emirates901 Posted at 2017-1-27 07:31
What issue did you have with your mavic? Does your 3 week involve shipping to CA? Whats the current status on the repair page?

I am actually repairing the Inspire 2. I know, I broke it already...It's actually been a little under three weeks. I miscounted. I shipped it on the 3rd of this month. They received it on the 9th. Current status is under "repair" 3.Conducting Quality Assurance. The process seemed to be moving along fast until I got to the actual repair part. They must have tossed it off to the side and just forgot about my drone.
2017-1-27
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-1-27 08:04
I am actually repairing the Inspire 2. I know, I broke it already...It's actually been a little under three weeks. I miscounted. I shipped it on the 3rd of this month. They received it on the 9th. Current status is under "repair" 3.Conducting Quality Assurance. The process seemed to be moving along fast until I got to the actual repair part. They must have tossed it off to the side and just forgot about my drone.

Thats not good. How long has it been 'under repair'? I am sure the mods over here can escalate your case. Its been way too long.
2017-1-27
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

Thanks, I'll try reaching out to one of the mods to see if they can do anything to help. It's been about 2 weeks under repair. Every other step (received, damage assessment, and payment) only took a day for each step.
2017-1-27
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-1-27 11:23
Thanks, I'll try reaching out to one of the mods to see if they can do anything to help. It's been about 2 weeks under repair. Every other step (received, damage assessment, and payment) only took a day for each step.

I also want to add that I purchased DJI care with the expectation that if I did break my drone, there would be a fast turnaround. That's how they advertise their insurance, right? I couldn't have been more wrong. This makes no sense to me that I have to wait for them to assess the damage and repair. DJI Care indicates that you will get a replacement product "greatly reducing the time it takes for you to get back in the air." Well, currently this is not what I would define as rapid support and I feel like the opposite of a VIP. So far, after reaching out to support multiple times, I haven't been able to find anyone who can help me understand what has been going on and why there hasn't been any progress with the repair. Learn from my mistake and be very careful flying...
2017-1-27
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-1-27 11:38
I also want to add that I purchased DJI care with the expectation that if I did break my drone, there would be a fast turnaround. That's how they advertise their insurance, right? I couldn't have been more wrong. This makes no sense to me that I have to wait for them to assess the damage and repair. DJI Care indicates that you will get a replacement product "greatly reducing the time it takes for you to get back in the air." Well, currently this is not what I would define as rapid support and I feel like the opposite of a VIP. So far, after reaching out to support multiple times, I haven't been able to find anyone who can help me understand what has been going on and why there hasn't been any progress with the repair. Learn from my mistake and be very careful flying...

Have you had any updates? My drone is still 'under repair' and today is the 4th day of 3-4 days of repair, so we will see. If I dont hear anything from DJI by 4pm EST, I will call them and give them a piece of my mind.
2017-1-30
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

emirates901 Posted at 2017-1-30 07:31
Have you had any updates? My drone is still 'under repair' and today is the 4th day of 3-4 days of repair, so we will see. If I dont hear anything from DJI by 4pm EST, I will call them and give them a piece of my mind.

Unfortunately, I have not heard back from anyone yet. I've tried just about every method of contacting support (phone, chat, email, etc.) and either I am ignored or I talk to someone who can't help. Last week, I talked to someone over the phone who said the repair team would reach out to me within 24 hours. Well, it's been 10 days since that conversation and no one has attempted to reach out. So, nothing new hear.
2017-1-30
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-1-30 07:47
Unfortunately, I have not heard back from anyone yet. I've tried just about every method of contacting support (phone, chat, email, etc.) and either I am ignored or I talk to someone who can't help. Last week, I talked to someone over the phone who said the repair team would reach out to me within 24 hours. Well, it's been 10 days since that conversation and no one has attempted to reach out. So, nothing new hear.

Thats sad! How long have you had the inspire 2?

To the mods, is there some way I can just tell you guys to keep my mavic? I'll just send over the battery and other props and get a refund. Is this possible? I'd rather order a new one or just buy another P3 standard than wait here for you guys to repair.. and then ship it back by a pigeon. Please let me know if this is possible because this whole process is more than tiring.
2017-1-30
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

emirates901 Posted at 2017-1-30 08:10
Thats sad! How long have you had the inspire 2?

To the mods, is there some way I can just tell you guys to keep my mavic? I'll just send over the battery and other props and get a refund. Is this possible? I'd rather order a new one or just buy another P3 standard than wait here for you guys to repair.. and then ship it back by a pigeon. Please let me know if this is possible because this whole process is more than tiring.

I received my Inspire 2 December 27th. I still have not heard from anyone about my case. I hope things are going better on your end... This is absolutely ridiculous.
2017-2-1
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-2-1 10:09
I received my Inspire 2 December 27th. I still have not heard from anyone about my case. I hope things are going better on your end... This is absolutely ridiculous.

My case has been 'under repair' since last wednesday. After the mods checked on it, I got an email yesterday saying that they do not have replacement units on hand and to give it 'a week' to get them in.

My understanding at this point is that they very rarely fix these drones (mavics at least) and just ship replacement units instead. Since its the Chinese New Year now, they are not getting any shipments, so all I can do is wait. If I do not get a shipment notification by Monday, I am just disputing the charge with my credit card.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-2-1 10:09

I replied to your other post.
2017-2-1
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-1 18:39
I replied to your other post.

Thank you.
2017-2-2
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

Got notified that my mavic was repaired yesterday and shipped back. Thus ends a long wait. I plan to fly it sometime this weekend. Hopefully it will not have any issues!
2017-2-2
Use props
Jeffy1
New

Ireland

fpvmac Posted at 2017-1-30 07:47

Guys, this happened me. 3 weeks so i rang and went totally crazy on the phone and replacement was dispatched next day. Before you call gather the facts and DO NOT take no for an answer. You paid alot for the product and lets face it you deserve top quality service. Make sure you mention how one updated you in anyway talk on that phone for an hour if you have to... i did it amd sent ove 40 emails!
2017-2-2
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

emirates901 Posted at 2017-2-2 11:05
Got notified that my mavic was repaired yesterday and shipped back. Thus ends a long wait. I plan to fly it sometime this weekend. Hopefully it will not have any issues!

Congrats! That's great news. Happy flying.
2017-2-3
Use props
emirates901
lvl.2

United States

Jeffy1 Posted at 2017-2-2 14:09
Guys, this happened me. 3 weeks so i rang and went totally crazy on the phone and replacement was dispatched next day. Before you call gather the facts and DO NOT take no for an answer. You paid alot for the product and lets face it you deserve top quality service. Make sure you mention how one updated you in anyway talk on that phone for an hour if you have to... i did it amd sent ove 40 emails!

I kinda second that. I made multiple calls, emails and had the mods look this case up for me. While I think the repair was still delayed, I got the drone shipped back 'Next Day Air'. If I hadnt made some noise about it, they'd have sent it UPS ground and that'd have taken 4 business days to reach me.
2017-2-3
Use props
tvtvarey
lvl.1

Canada

I'm months deep, countless emails, phone calls and live chat at this point. Had a drone 'repaired', came back more broken then when I sent it in, but 'Don't worry, it passed the quality check!!!!' Have finally turned to the forums just to see everyone is in the same boat.

I wish nothing but the worst for this company.
2017-2-4
Use props
fansba825f24
lvl.2
United States

Same thing for me... 10 working days and just yesterday it was received( unbelievable)  
2017-2-4
Use props
fansba825f24
lvl.2
United States

Hello to Moderator...How does one get their car number escalated? My repair /replacement (CAS-42555-V2M9M7) has been at facility since Jan 25th and is just now checked in!!! This is very disappointing . I have Phantom 3 pro, Inspire 1v2 as well. Very invested with you guys. This however is causing me to loose faith rapidly in DJI.. Please help
2017-2-4
Use props
tvtvarey
lvl.1

Canada

Yes, happening to many people. DJI has terrible customer service and an ever worse repair team. My drone came back from repair in worse condition than when I sent it in and CS has been ignoring my complaints for months now. GL, personally I can't wait to have nothing to do with this company
2017-2-4
Use props
fans9592b04d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 529462 ft
United States

I am having a difficult time as well with repair.  My Inspire 2 was sent in for repair after having problems in the air, crashing and continuing to spin around on the ground while I tried to shut it down.  

My x4s camera was destroyed from it spinning on ground over and over, and my drone is dented up and has one of the booms broken off as well as some other damage around the aircraft.  

It was delivered and signed for by DJI receiving on 3/9/17 and it still shows they haven't received it yet!!!  This is insane.  I tried to call and they had 21 calls ahead of me, so I gave up.  I emailed twice and received no help.  

I am at a this point.  I own two Inspire 2s, I have purchased Inspire 1s, Phantom 4, and Phantom 3 from DJI over the years.  I am a loyal customer that has spent 10s of thousands of dollars with them!  

I really hope they get my drone repaired/ updated in system soon!!  
2017-3-18
Use props
fans9592b04d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 529462 ft
United States

Oh.  And my case number is
CAS-495757-P1F2B3.  

Help!  
2017-3-18
Use props
cbrmedia
New
Flight distance : 906847 ft
United States

Yup same here guys... sent my Inspire 1 in for repair
- UPS picked up package on 7th
- Package delivered on the 13th
- DJI checked in the drone on 20th (week later..)
- Email received that damage was assessed on 22nd
- No updates on cost or damage was posted as of 23rd

Contacted live chat support only to tell me nothing of use and that I should get an email from tech repair team within 24-48 hours...

would expect better from DJI
2017-3-22
Use props
fans4c0cdf2f
New

United Kingdom

CAS-1268978-W8Y8J8 Where is my drone? You’ve had it almost a month and still not showing as being repaired

2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans4c0cdf2f Posted at 2018-1-7 13:34
CAS-1268978-W8Y8J8 Where is my drone? You’ve had it almost a month and still not showing as being repaired

Hello Sir, we have replied in your own thread, please check and keep us updated there, thank you.
2018-1-7
Use props
Kindness Chinaza
New

Nigeria

It's been a week I started dji, and I haven't got paid
4-9 00:19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kindness Chinaza Posted at 4-9 00:19
It's been a week I started dji, and I haven't got paid

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered?
4-9 01:03
Use props
Gerry..Watkins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168169 ft
United Kingdom

I am still waiting for a brand new Bluetooth remote to be replaced all my portal is saying is received request I just waiting for return details so I can send the broken one back but not hear anything from dji so I don’t know what’s going on if there’s a Dji agent reading this  please check my case and at least let me know what’s going on as totally fed up now !!!!!
4-10 23:12
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules