serial number has no DJI Care record?? (HELP)
12Next >
5890 57 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans32ed94a3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78465 ft
Netherlands

I bought a mavic pro (together) with DJI care refresh. I got my drone 2 days ago. When I try to enter the serial number on de dji care website i got the following message:    ''serial number has no DJI Care record''. So whats the problem and how can I fix this? Can anybody help me pls?

2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Since you purchased DJI Care Refresh together with Mavic, it should be valid automatically.
For you case, would you please provide us your aircraft SN and order number? we'll help you check it.
2017-1-24
Use props
fans32ed94a3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78465 ft
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-24 19:41
Since you purchased DJI Care Refresh together with Mavic, it should be valid automatically.
For you case, would you please provide us your aircraft SN and order number? we'll help you check it.

I send my SN and Order number to djicare@dji.com but they didnt reply yet.
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans32ed94a3 Posted at 2017-1-25 15:34
I send my SN and Order number to  but they didnt reply yet.

What's your ticket number?
Sorry for delayed response due to Chinese New Year holiday, while  we're still vey glad to help you.
I'll infor our DJI Care team for your case and help you handle it soon.
2017-1-26
Use props
fansc13386c3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-24 19:41

I have the exact same situation. My Mavic  arrived 2 days ago and I cannot get this problem sorted! I don't even know if I should activate the Mavic or not. I don't want  the 48 hours to expire without the DJI Care active
2017-2-1
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Same here - I went on chat and they told me to email support - no response yet as they're off for CNY. I've flown my drone so the 48hrs is well up. Not overly concerned as my order clearly states Done & Refresh. I'm sure it will get sorted once they are back off holiday
2017-2-2
Use props
Gotters
lvl.3
Flight distance : 553976 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have exactly the same problem, mailed support 24h ago with serial number and order number and not heard back
2017-2-2
Use props
fans6c7b7f1b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Did anyone ever get this solved? I have the exact same problem...guess it's kind of good to hear i'm not the only one...but would be nice to get an answer from DJI!!
2017-2-2
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-2-2
Use props
fansc13386c3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fans6c7b7f1b Posted at 2017-2-2 10:16
Did anyone ever get this solved? I have the exact same problem...guess it's kind of good to hear i'm not the only one...but would be nice to get an answer from DJI!!

Not yet! Only got an answer more than 24 hours ago from djicare@dji.com stating "No worries though, we have forwarded your concern to the designated department". And I thought I was addressing the right department.!! Apparently not!
Well, I know that most likely this is just a formality since I've bought the dji care with the drone. However, this whole experience with DJI has been close to surreal since the moment i ordered. Common sense seems to not apply, though!
Hope to get this sorted soon!
2017-2-2
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I've had a response today. They said please activate your aircraft. I thought I'd already done that and I can't see an option to do it again. Not sure what to do now ???
2017-2-2
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

2017-2-2
Use props
SJT
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I have the same problem. I ordered the Mavic and DJI Care Refresh on the same order number and when I check the serial number it isn't covered.  No-one seems to know what they're doing at the djicare email address.  They asked me to input my DJI Care code again but so never received one in the first place.
2017-2-2
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

2017-2-2
Use props
fansfa82de50
New

Germany

I also have this problem. Was sent from the store chat to the support chat and then to the dji care email. They said i did not activate my mavic but I used it and since I bought the care refresh together with the mavic it should activate automatically. Can anyone from DJI help?
2017-2-2
Use props
Jdwyier
lvl.2

United States

When I purchased my Mavic & DJI Care Refresh thru DJI I received an email from DJI about two days after the mavic shipped with the subject line:  "DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement" That email showed the DJI care program activated for my Drone. I didn't have to do anything. You might double check your spam folder just in case.

DJI care Website

Good luck.

2017-2-2
Use props
tom_a_b
New

Germany

Jdwyier Posted at 2017-2-2 15:13
When I purchased my Mavic & DJI Care Refresh thru DJI I received an email from DJI about two days after the mavic shipped with the subject line:  "DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement" That email showed the DJI care program activated for my Drone. I didn't have to do anything. You might double check your spam folder just in case.

DJI care Website

I checked the spam folder. The shop also says the order is not complete - which is incorrect since I got the drone.
2017-2-2
Use props
Gotters
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's a good point about the order not showing as complete on your account, mine also has a grey blob, rather than blue, in the final circle.

I too am back and frothing with support via email not getting too far
2017-2-2
Use props
fansc13386c3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Gotters Posted at 2017-2-2 23:55
That's a good point about the order not showing as complete on your account, mine also has a grey blob, rather than blue, in the final circle.

I too am back and frothing with support via email not getting too far

Same here! I got the mavic 3 days ago and the order status is still not completed in my account.  
2017-2-3
Use props
fans74439d85
New

Sweden

Same issues here with everything mentioned above.  Purchased the Mavic and DJI Care together.

Order info still only states "Shipped" and I've had the drone for 2 weeks now. Really thought by now the system should've caught up and changed to "Order Completed."
Regarding my serial number having no record, DJI Care support have been useless and said they will get back to me once they get feedback from the designated department.
Ive mailed back and asked for any updates or even a rough estimate as to how long this will take to rectify. No answer.
Ive asked if my drone is covered by DJI Care even though the serial number has no record yet. No answer.

Poor buying experience followed by poor customer service.

Anyone have this issue resolved yet?
2017-2-3
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Nope - same issues as above - SN not recognised and order still at shipped rather than complete. I'm giving it a week until they all get over their NY hangovers
2017-2-3
Use props
SJT
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-3 01:28
Nope - same issues as above - SN not recognised and order still at shipped rather than complete. I'm giving it a week until they all get over their NY hangovers

The DJI Care reps I've been e-mailing are in the North America office so I would expect CNY is not the issue.
2017-2-3
Use props
Brad_Pinhorn
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I too have a grey blob for the order...I received it 3 days ago and JUST NOW I GOT AN ORDER SHIPPED EMAIL FROM DJI!!!
If I click the tracking link in that email it takes me to the delivery company's site and tells me the order has been completed and signed for...which obviously it has since I have the drone!

I too activated it as soon as I got it (as most people would), they respond quickly to one email then take ages to reply to the next...so frustrating I just want to know if I'm covered to fly!
2017-2-3
Use props
Brad_Pinhorn
lvl.1
United Kingdom

yoo! after getting my dispatch email earlier today...i've just received a dji care refresh agreement email stating that it starts tomorrow (annoying, had the drone 4 days by then) along with other info...hope you guys get your emails soon!!
2017-2-3
Use props
Gotters
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

looks like things moving, I just got my agreement email thru too - luckily been far to windy to take her out uninsured !
2017-2-3
Use props
SJT
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I got the same, the shipped e-mail and then the agreement shortly after.

I've just checked it here - https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage - and it has been updated although coverage does not start until Sunday!  Odd considering I've had it since Monday.  Dare I fly it tomorrow?
2017-2-3
Use props
superjet96
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142743 ft
United States

Mine has been smooth so far.  Shipped on day 8 from order (said 7-10 days).
Showed as shipped on that day and got an e-mail saying it was shipped the next day.
Day after shipped I got my Care agreement and said it will activate on the 3rd (today).
Tracking shows my Mavic will be delivered on Monday the 6th!
So far so good.
Glad to see all of these posts.  I was trying to read up about activating and the Care program and it is REALLY confusing.  There should be a page with maybe even a flow chart that explains the steps and what you need to do or not do.  It may save a lot of support headaches for DJI.  There are a LOT of us thanks to the Mavic who are first time DJI customers and need the help.  Never let a person who "knows it all" write a manual or put together a help site.  The problem is that they already know it all.
2017-2-3
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So I just got an email from DJI support - It said follow this link to activate. So I followed it and I need an activation code which they haven't sent me yet {:4_142:}
2017-2-3
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So I gave up and called DJI support - Only £1.50 a minute and got put on hold for 20mins Now been waiting for chat for 25 mins...............
2017-2-3
Use props
fansc13386c3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Words cannot describe the mess this company costumer support is! Got today the email with the tracking number confirming the order shipped, when I already have the drone since Tuesday. DJI Care replied after 2 days only to copy/paste the same answer, saying they have forwarded to the designated department(!?) Crazy stuff!!
I honestly hope the guys who developed the CRM are not the same programming the drones!!
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansc13386c3 Posted at 2017-2-1 15:32
I have the exact same situation. My Mavic  arrived 2 days ago and I cannot get this problem sorted! I don't even know if I should activate the Mavic or not. I don't want  the 48 hours to expire without the DJI Care active

Very sorry for your unpleasant experience. May I have your ticket number? I'll help you follow up the case.
Also please try to check it here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
If Care Refresh has been activated, you will see "remaining times" at the right side.
2017-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-2 08:51
Same here - I went on chat and they told me to email support - no response yet as they're off for CNY. I've flown my drone so the 48hrs is well up. Not overly concerned as my order clearly states Done & Refresh. I'm sure it will get sorted once they are back off holiday

May I know you got it sorted or not? if no, please provide me your ticket number? we'll escalate it for you.
2017-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gotters Posted at 2017-2-2 08:55
I have exactly the same problem, mailed support 24h ago with serial number and order number and not heard back

Gotters, glad to hear you received an e-mail with the service agreement and everything is fine now, enjoy it!
2017-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans6c7b7f1b Posted at 2017-2-2 10:16

Have you heard back from our support?
Please let me know your ticket number if you still have not got it sorted out.
2017-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans74439d85 Posted at 2017-2-3 00:48
Same issues here with everything mentioned above.  Purchased the Mavic and DJI Care together.

Order info still only states "Shipped" and I've had the drone for 2 weeks now. Really thought by now the system should've caught up and changed to "Order Completed."

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we understand how frustrating it must be.
The status will be changed to "completed" after it's delivered for about 15 days.
For DJI Care Refresh issue, please provide me your aircraft SN, you can PM me with the information, I'll help you check whether it's activated.
2017-2-5
Use props
fansc13386c3
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-5 22:39
Very sorry for your unpleasant experience. May I have your ticket number? I'll help you follow up the case.
Also please try to check it here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
If Care Refresh has been activated, you will see "remaining times" at the right side.

No sorted yet! Its been 6 days since the drone arrived. Really frustrating not getting any feedback from DJI on sorting something so simple! It really doesn't inspire trust on DJI for the future.
Honestly regretting buying a drone directly from DJI online store.
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansc13386c3 Posted at 2017-2-6 02:28
No sorted yet! Its been 6 days since the drone arrived. Really frustrating not getting any feedback from DJI on sorting something so simple! It really doesn't inspire trust on DJI for the future.
Honestly regretting buying a drone directly from DJI online store.

Just to clarify, you sent e-mails to djicare@dji.com with the e-mail address you used to register forum, right?
Would you please PM me your aircraft SN? I will try my best to help you if I can receive your message.
2017-2-6
Use props
fansc13386c3
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-6 02:40
Just to clarify, you sent e-mails to  with the e-mail address you used to register forum, right?
Would you please PM me your aircraft SN? I will try my best to help you if I can receive your message.

Yes. The email is the same. Just sent you a PM with SN and order details.
2017-2-6
Use props
fansc13386c3
lvl.1

Portugal

fansc13386c3 Posted at 2017-2-6 08:05
Yes. The email is the same. Just sent you a PM with SN and order details.

Not sure if the PMs are going through. I don't get any confirmation or history in my homepage. Please let me know if you got the PM.
2017-2-6
Use props
fansc13386c3
lvl.1

Portugal

Don't know if everyone already has this problem sorted and I'm the only one still struggling! Anyway, just got an email from DJI Care asking for a proof of purchase!! Yes, a proof of purchase! When they have my email (email that I'm using to communicate with them), order ID,  S/N. Regardless of not being able to determine if I actually purchase the drone, it seems absurd that they cannot determine that a particular aircraft S/N was purchased with DJI Care which should be activated! You don't need a proof of purchase for that! You don't even need to know who purchased.
The only way I can see DJI requiring a proof of purchase is if they have no record of that S/N (btw, I sent a photo of the S/N). And that is just incompetence. When you are incompetent, you fix the problem and apologize. You don't go after the costumer and you clearly don't answer 1 week after.
2017-2-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules