DJI Repair is over a week as of today
610 4 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdc3a1957
lvl.1

United States

I understand they are busy ect.  It just seems like it takes forever.  Is there anyway to have it shipped quicker on the return flight to Iowa.  Id gladly pay the difference and have it shipped to my work, as someone would be there to sign for it.
2017-1-25
Use props
fansdc3a1957
lvl.1

United States

Case #
CAS-400704-X3Z9M8
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I checked your case, it's repaired now and we'll ship it to you after quality assessed, I think you could receive it soon.
I'll inform our related department for your case as well, thanks for your support!
2017-1-25
Use props
fansdc3a1957
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-25 19:37
I checked your case, it's repaired now and we'll ship it to you after quality assessed, I think you could receive it soon.
I'll inform our related department for your case as well, thanks for your support!

Thanks, I just got the quality assurance email.  Any info on next day shipping as i am leaving to go on vacation later next week.  I don't get how it takes 2 business days just to get it to a shipper.
2017-1-26
Use props
fansdc3a1957
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-25 19:37

Thanks, I just got the quality assurance email.  Any info on next day shipping as i am leaving to go on vacation later next week.  I don't get how it takes 2 business days just to get it to a shipper.
2017-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules