Another Day, Another Issue with DJI Service.. will the nightmare ...
2047 13 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

Well, here we are 28 days after i sent my DJI Mavic Pro Combo back to DJI for an exchange due to a DOA product that would not work.  
When they asked me to send the order back to them for exchange, the wording of the email i recieved was "Return the order in the origional packaging how you recieved it, using the included shipping label"

I took that in the most literal sense, and I sent my entire order back to DJI in california for exchange, the entire DJI fly more combo.

Well, i waited the 3-5 days they quoted me, which quickly turned in to 28 days, and finally after some amazing quality service from DJI Mindy and DJI Natalia on here, i was given a tracking number for my Mavic pro to be returned to me, and I was very excited.

I get the package today and what do i find?  They just sent me back a Mavic Drone only, NONE of my fly more combo was included, so as i sit right now, im missing 300$ of my product i sent them.

I assumed that since the drone was the only DOA part to my knowledge, that they would just replace the drone in the package contents, and send me back the remaining contents, but that is not what happened at all, they just sent back the Mavic Pro drone itself.

Any help at all?  PLEASE i just want this nightmare to end.  

The Return Authorization for exchange is : CAS-389796-Y4S1J8
The Order number they replaced my drone with after recieving my Mavic Pro Combo is : 0010678920019

2017-1-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry this has happened, first thing Monday morning I will have it looked into so see what had happened.
2017-1-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Every customer package contents are photographed when the box is open and the photos are attached to your case number.
There was no FlyMore Combo accessories included with the package that you sent in.
This is the photo of when they opened your package.
Capture.JPG
2017-1-30
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-30 07:40
Every customer package contents are photographed when the box is open and the photos are attached to your case number.
There was no FlyMore Combo accessories included with the package that you sent in.

Ken, it was all in the actual DJI packaging, not loose like that.  Was the package delivered properly?? is that how the boxes were returned?
2017-1-30
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-30 07:40

Also ken, i have the weight of the package if that helps to show the size and weight of the items that were sent.  Everything was in the OEM packaging, for sure not loose like that.
2017-1-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-30 11:31
Ken, it was all in the actual DJI packaging, not loose like that.  Was the package delivered properly?? is that how the boxes were returned?

That image is from when they take all the contents out of the package.
They always unpack everything and take photos to show what's received in.
2017-1-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-30 11:35
Also ken, i have the weight of the package if that helps to show the size and weight of the items that were sent.  Everything was in the OEM packaging, for sure not loose like that.

This is what the repair center gave me.Your package came in at 8lbs, the FlyMore combo weights almost 2 pounds more.
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
2017-1-30
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-30 11:53
This is what the repair center gave me.Your package came in at 8lbs, the FlyMore combo weights almost 2 pounds more.

Hello, is my photo showing? we scanned an actual weight of the box at our shipping center here.  The 8lbs is what DJI enters for shipping weight when creating the label.
2017-1-30
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

I cannot tell if my photo is showing from a phone here?  our scales here on my shipment receipt weigh this at 9.9 lbs from the UPS store
2017-1-30
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

Is there an email address i can send this photo to??
2017-1-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-30 12:52

You can email the scanned receipt to djiken@dji.com and I will have it investigated.
2017-1-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-30 12:52

I have not received an email.
Another question, you said you sent the Mavic back with the FlyMore combo but DJI only sent you the Mavic replacement but the combo accessories were missing.

I'm looking at your case and when you sent the Mavic in they asked for proof of purchase and you sent the proof of purchase on Jan 3rd from the Apple store and the Apple invoice is for $999 for the Mavic and not the FlyMore Combo.

So, I'm not understanding where the FlyMore Combo is coming into play.
2017-1-30
Use props
Jeebus
lvl.1

United States

I have not sent an email because i do not have your email address, that is why i asked for your email address.

My receipt that was provided was for the full fly more combo.  I can send that again also if you need me to.

Thanks
2017-1-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Jeebus Posted at 2017-1-30 18:00
I have not sent an email because i do not have your email address, that is why i asked for your email address.

My receipt that was provided was for the full fly more combo.  I can send that again also if you need me to.

My email is in the above post.
I am looking at the receipt from that you emailed in and it is not for a FlyMore Combo.This is part of the screenshot that you emailed in.
I left out the Apple store location, invoice #, and crossed out so your entire web order# isn't shown.
Are you saying this is not what you emailed?

Capture.PNG
2017-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules