No camera / video icon option in ios app
909 5 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kiloseven
New

United States

Good evening.

I received the Phantom a few months ago and finally moved to an area where I could use it easily.  I am able to connect to the p3 standard, fly the drone and take photos, but there is no option for video in my app.  I ave looked online and in the user manual and it shows a little switch to move from camera to video mode, but I don't have that.

Any updates to the firmware are whatever was pushed to the system yesterday when I started it for the first time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have scoured the internet for a fix and have found nothing.
2017-1-31
Use props
Andy4195
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1046870 ft
United Kingdom

Just tap the image of the camera it changes to video hope this helps
2017-1-31
Use props
Kiloseven
New

United States

The image below shows the same options I see when connected to the drone.  I am getting old and may have overlooked it, but the icons for camera and video do not appear in my app the same as they do in the manual and other app screens I have seen online and in videos.

2017-1-31
Use props
Kiloseven
New

United States

Hmm, now I see the camera.  It is so small on my screen that the icons are not clear.  Sorry about the issues.
2017-1-31
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Kiloseven Posted at 2017-1-31 17:08
Hmm, now I see the camera.  It is so small on my screen that the icons are not clear.  Sorry about the issues.

What device are you using for your app?

A bigger screen might benefit your weak eyesight...

RedHotPoker
2017-1-31
Use props
wright flyer
New

United States

I'm glad I saw this post as I have the same screen and question.  The video camera icon is tiny within the circle around the camera icon...might be the justtificatoin I need to upgrade to the i7!
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules