What happens with my purchase?
676 5 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0d4a2883
lvl.1
Chile

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you to request the reimbursement of order N°0016308520549.

The shipment was not delivered and was sent back to the factory. I have been communicating with DJI through the website chat for two months now and have received different answers, which is starting to worry me. At first, I requested that the package be re-sent to the provided address, however I received no response or information indicating that this was being done. I then requested the reimbursement and have also not been able to receive information regarding this.

It has now been a long time and I have not received any information from your behalf regarding the status of my order.

Ideally, I would like the package to be re-sent to the provided address. If this is not possible, I would like to receive receive the reimbursement for this order so that I can place a new order.

I hope to hear from you soon so that we can solve this matter as soon as possible given that it has been several months now with no solution.

Kind regards,

SB

2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your experience.
I have sent an inquiry regarding your order and someone will email you.
I have deleted your numerous posts that you cut/paste the same message.
Please do not post multiple duplicate posts.
2017-2-1
Use props
Neves
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44872 ft
Canada

I am having a problem with me order too.  My order has a reviewing payment status for a while. Whats happen?

My order number is: 0011381607931
At least in the DJI store could have a clear warning that in some moments the payment can take a be processed. This system is very inefficient, I feel cheated.
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Neves Posted at 2017-2-2 18:32
I am having a problem with me order too.  My order has a reviewing payment status for a while. Whats happen?

My order number is: 0011381607931

I've sent an inquiry about your or case. Just to clarify, if you're using a business credit card, an international card or anything to that effect, further fraud prevention screening can occur. Have you not received any emails requiring to verifying the purchase?
2017-2-2
Use props
Neves
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44872 ft
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 22:39
I've sent an inquiry about your or case. Just to clarify, if you're using a business credit card, an international card or anything to that effect, further fraud prevention screening can occur. Have you not received any emails requiring to verifying the purchase?

Thanks, Jamie.

I did not receive any email, no contact. And chat responses were unsatisfactory.
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Neves Posted at 2017-2-3 05:34
Thanks, Jamie.

I did not receive any email, no contact. And chat responses were unsatisfactory.

From what I was able to find out, the payment was accepted and the order is waiting to be fulfilled. It may go out sometime in the middle of this month.
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules