Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

GPS Help!
I have the original setup for the single GPS unit install, and am adding an additional GPS. I connected everything and the IMU and Compass all light up when turned on. I can't get the Assistant2 to see the other GPS. Any suggestions? FIRST pic is how I want to hook it up. ( not my pic, from another owner) 2ND Pic Nothing but the one GPS column highlights as pick one with the second GPS plugged in.
Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 10.46.51 AM.png
103921hu4s1l15k37vudvw.jpg
2017-2-4
Use props
bobo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

All that are interested, I found out the problem. The GPS unit I purchased needed to have the same firmware as the bird. once I did a upgrade thought assistant2 it found the GPS/IMU and was able to to  my positions. After that I did a compass Calibration and all is good! If this was mentioned in the GPS upgrade manual in bold it would save a lot of guess work.
2017-2-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

bobo Posted at 2017-2-4 09:45
All that are interested, I found out the problem. The GPS unit I purchased needed to have the same firmware as the bird. once I did a upgrade thought assistant2 it found the GPS/IMU and was able to to  my positions. After that I did a compass Calibration and all is good! If this was mentioned in the GPS upgrade manual in bold it would save a lot of guess work.

Good to hear that you were able to sort it out.
2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules