DJI Care Refresh S/N Problem - No Progress
1268 7 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdeca0935
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,
on 25th of Jan. I received an email with my DJI Care Refresh agreement. 1 day after that my Mavic Fly More Combo arrived.
When i checked the mavic's S/N , I saw it did not match the one in the service agreement.
I contacted DJI Care Refresh the same day,  26th of January, and was told to wait until the case has been investigated.
I asked what happens in case of damage now, wether my Care Refresh is valid, but got no response on that.
As I go for a longer travel the next days, I really would like to know what to expect in case of damage.
I paid for Care Refresh, it's running since 26th, now i would like to have assurance about it's validness.
Where is the problem ?
Regards, Henrik.

2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Henrik, sorry for the trouble caused, just to clarify, you contacted our tech support with the e-mail address used for forum, right?
Have you provided our support your Mavic SN number? if no, please try to PM me.
I will inform our DJI Care Team for your case and help you handle it soon.
2017-2-7
Use props
nnw
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Natalia,
thanks for your quick response!
I provieded everything, photo of s/n etc., email adress is the same as here in the forum.
There is a case open: https://dji.zendesk.com/hc/requests/
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nnw Posted at 2017-2-7 02:58
Hi Natalia,
thanks for your quick response!
I provieded everything, photo of s/n etc., email adress is the same as here in the forum.

Sorry I failed to access to the link you provided.
I just tried to PM you, please let me know if you've received it and give me the information needed, I'll help you follow up the case, thanks.
2017-2-7
Use props
nnw
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-7 03:08
Sorry I failed to access to the link you provided.
I just tried to PM you, please let me know if you've received it and give me the information needed, I'll help you follow up the case, thanks.

got your PM and replied. Thanks.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nnw Posted at 2017-2-7 03:34
got your PM and replied. Thanks.

No problem, I've transferred the info to our DJI Care team, will escalate it for you and help you follow up the case, thanks again for your details.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Your case has been escalated, we'll send you an e-mail with the service agreement again.
Please enjoy it then, for any further questions, please feel free to let us know, thanks for your supporting!
2017-2-7
Use props
Pixilone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104098 ft
France

Hello,
I have activated my Phantom 4 Pro and I want to buy a DJI Care but my serial number is not recognized on your website ! It’s write « Aircraft S/N not exists ». Why ? Can you help me ?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules