How do you keep track of camera settings?
1020 6 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99117 ft
United States

When you take videos or photos how do you keep track of what camera settings you used if you don't use one of the few presets you created?
Is there some sort of embedded metadata you can pull from the video or image that tells you your apeture, shutter speed, ISO, etc?

2017-2-8
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
United States

WOW that's awesome! Thanks I'll give it a try.
2017-2-8
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Great tips thanks.
2017-2-8
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

AlecW Posted at 2017-2-8 19:15
One more tip.  You can type your own text in the .SRT like the video type setting or what filter you used etc.  I sometimes do that on just the first second of the log if I'm testing something and want to remember it.

thats very true if you are using a P4 aircraft, however, the P4P doesnt show a .srt file, so no way to change it. apparently the .srt file is embedded in the video and the font is so small that its very hard to read and you cant adjust the font size or color. been hoping the next firmware will resolve this.
2017-2-9
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
United States

Grizz 1 Posted at 2017-2-9 09:23
thats very true if you are using a P4 aircraft, however, the P4P doesnt show a .srt file, so no way to change it. apparently the .srt file is embedded in the video and the font is so small that its very hard to read and you cant adjust the font size or color. been hoping the next firmware will resolve this.

Pretty mind boggling some of the un thoughtful crap they do to rush these out the assembly line. Gotta love it when they break something that works fine.
2017-2-9
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
United States

Well this flopped. Tried to record some 4k high frame rate stuff yesterday and it won't even open in windows media player that would show the SRT. Doesn't even play in Quicktime player but it opens up in it.
Yes I did move the video to my PC hard drive, no go.
I would like to film some high frame rate video to do some slow motion. Any suggestions?
2017-2-18
Use props
Dronerboyy
New

Netherlands

Why cant I find my filmed video's in the dji Go app? I have enough space on my device? Can anybody help me with this?
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules