Go App, iPhone & iOS
1518 8 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

Hi there.

It is so difficult to get footage off the iphone into OSX and then onto an external drive. Is there no easier workflow than to export every individual clip from the Go App to the iPhone, then pull it into the totally retards Photos app on OSCX and then eventually export to an external drive.

I'm surprised no one has heard of copy and paste or cut and paste, at this point seems revolutionary actually.
2017-2-13
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

As far as I know the footage on the iPhone will be reduced to 720P?? Maybe someone with more experience knows better.

I take the card out of the camera, stick it into my Mac, transfer it to my pictures file and then can copy to backup disc. Then you have the originals, not the reduced size ones sent over the wifi..... I think!
Or are you referring to the Osmo Mobile.... in which case please ignore this!
2017-2-14
Use props
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

Salty777 Posted at 2017-2-14 00:28
As far as I know the footage on the iPhone will be reduced to 720P?? Maybe someone with more experience knows better.

I take the card out of the camera, stick it into my Mac, transfer it to my pictures file and then can copy to backup disc. Then you have the originals, not the reduced size ones sent over the wifi..... I think!

Yes, OSMO Mobile but thanks for trying.
2017-2-15
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Malaysia

The best thing for getting pictures from my iPhone to Mac is:

Make your Mac NOT automatically open Photos or iTunes when you connect it via USB.
Use a built in OSX app called "Image Capture". Not sure if still included in the new OS, mine was put on board years ago! If not in your Dock search with Spotlight (or you may find it in utilities folder)

Then, when you flash it up, your phone will show up.... click it and all photos / movies on your phone will appear. Just direct them to a folder on the Mac, choose whether to delete from phone when transferred, and that's it.

Here's a tutorial..... it's dead easy and much better than the daft Photos/ iTunes method.

http://www.idownloadblog.com/201 ... -image-capture-mac/
2017-2-15
Use props
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

Salty777 Posted at 2017-2-15 16:57
The best thing for getting pictures from my iPhone to Mac is:

Make your Mac NOT automatically open Photos or iTunes when you connect it via USB.

Aaaaahhhhhh. You're a genius!!!! Thank you!
2017-2-19
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Malaysia

Sorry, that tutorial was for deleting only.... but I'm sure you worked it out. Glad it helped.
2017-2-20
Use props
Orlando-
lvl.1

Portugal

I use the app dji go 3, for an osmo with Iphone 5c  IOS 8.41.
Dji says app dji go3 whork versesion Ios 8.0
Osmo works well with the app, I just can not see the photos and play button of the application.
Already tried with 2 android a new  and one older and already whork well I can see the photos.
Does anyone know why it does not work im my iphone and how to solve it?
thank

2017-2-23
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Malaysia

Orlando- Posted at 2017-2-23 04:17
I use the app dji go 3, for an osmo with Iphone 5c  IOS 8.41.
Dji says app dji go3 whork versesion Ios 8.0
Osmo works well with the app, I just can not see the photos and play button of the application.

Why not try updating your iOS and GO app to the latest versions and see if that works?
2017-2-23
Use props
Orlando-
lvl.1

Portugal

Salty777 Posted at 2017-2-23 08:43
Why not try updating your iOS and GO app to the latest versions and see if that works?

I think it's having enough memory available on the iphone.
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules