Mountains of Italy P4P
533 5 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pietri
lvl.1
  • >>>
Italy

hello everyone, I am lucky to have the opportunity to try these fantastic drones.
Last week was a Mavic Pro, now I tried a P4P... unbelivable products! here is a video in 4K of my nearby mountains, in a fantastic day...

2017-2-14
Use props
Micro Pilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 491988 ft
United Kingdom

Wow, just WOW! Stunning scenery and nicely put together. My only criticism... 1min 12sec is not long enough! I need more of that landscape! : )
2017-2-14
Use props
Pietri
lvl.1
  • >>>
Italy

Micro Pilot Posted at 2017-2-14 10:56
Wow, just WOW! Stunning scenery and nicely put together. My only criticism... 1min 12sec is not long enough! I need more of that landscape! : )

thank you! I tend to make trailers, very viewable... anyway, when I'll collect more material of different scenery... I'll make the big one !  :-)
2017-2-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Pietro... You are killing us here better than the first one. It looks like you got more snow sionce last week... Bellissimooooo!
2017-2-14
Use props
Pietri
lvl.1
  • >>>
Italy

dronist Posted at 2017-2-14 11:16
Pietro... You are killing us here better than the first one. It looks like you got more snow sionce last week... Bellissimooooo!

yep, the night before it was snowing. if you notice, all the trees are loaded, making the scenery even more magical... it was quite complicated to climb up/running/driving quickly, just in time not to miss that blade of light :-) I'll post more footage soon :-)
2017-2-14
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

Pietri:

Sheeeee...uh...zammm. That's some spectacular absence of color. The low clouds behind the religious obelisk, all drenched in white. Excellent work.

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules