Mavic Pro stuck in under repair status
12Next >
2442 66 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
s14rob
lvl.1
United States

My Mavic came with the Jello gimbal issue from the factory. I sent it off to DJI for repair. I was hoping for a speedy turn around because I purchased the DJI Care Refresh but its been stuck in the under repair status. What gives DJI? How long is this going to take?

reapir.jpg
2017-2-16
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

Join the club....seems like a lot of Mavics are stuck "UNDER REPAIR" for a Refresh.  My guess is the service center is waiting for a shipment from China.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

s14rob, may I have your case number? we'll check the status and help you follow it.
Sorry for trouble.
2017-2-17
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-2-17
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

2017-2-17
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115997 ft
United States

are you still waiting on your repairs? how long has it been. I"m still waiting for my  
2017-2-17
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

2017-2-17
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

2017-2-17
Use props
s14rob
lvl.1
United States

Bump. No contact from DJI yet.
2017-2-18
Use props
MasterT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14068 ft
United States

Looks like a delay on parts or something. Mine has been under repair since Feb 8 too
dji.PNG
2017-2-18
Use props
barakutha
lvl.1

United States

In the same boat here, stuck in the 'repair phase' for a couple days now...I  went with the $79 replacement option
2017-2-18
Use props
John94si
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261312 ft
United States

Same here. Mine was paid feb 9. Chat said they are waiting on the replacement from China. Unacceptable to wait this long.  I may sell mine when it is returned
2017-2-18
Use props
Zhuo
lvl.2

United States

Same here. DJI Refresh SUCKS.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=85178
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Very sorry that you all are experiencing difficulties, we're aware of your cases and will take care of them.
2017-2-18
Use props
barakutha
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-18 23:25
Very sorry that you all are experiencing difficulties, we're aware of your cases and will take care of them.

Case Number:  CAS-439264-F3H2J8

Thanks Natalia
2017-2-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

barakutha Posted at 2017-2-19 13:25
Case Number:  CAS-439264-F3H2J8

Thanks Natalia

Got it, thanks.
2017-2-19
Use props
zaphforty7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915928 ft
United States

Natalia,

My Mavic was approved for a simple replacement as well. Here's my case #: CAS-446005-B6M7V3.

Thanks.
2017-2-19
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 760801 ft
United States

Any updates for any of you?  I'm in the same situation, after purchasing DJI Care with my drone and then receiving a defective unit I was really hoping they would take care of my issue quickly.  Unfortunately after delaying a trip I was supposed to take for the arrival of my second mavic I'm still left wondering how long it will be before it even ships.  Might have to just leave town without it despite that being the last thing I want to do.

Doesn't help to see threads on the forum of people who crashed and destroyed their perfectly fine drone due to complete negligence of safety or caution getting a turn around time of one week for their repair.  
2017-2-20
Use props
barakutha
lvl.1

United States

No updates yet
2017-2-20
Use props
fans9f4eff27
lvl.1

Canada

I am stuck in repair as well, however it shows the serial number for my new device. Does anyone else stuck in repair status show the new serial number ?
2017-2-20
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
United States

Yes I have a different serial number followed by a comma and then my original serial.
2017-2-20
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
United States

Hopefully  we can get some movement tomorrow since believe the repair  center  was  off on  President 's Day..  
2017-2-20
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
United States

Got an email  to my question on any time line....was told to please kindly wait for email on shipment.....duh !!!!!  This iis insulting.   There is no alternative....heck not even  refund my money and return the broken drone..  
2017-2-20
Use props
MasterT
lvl.2
United States

fansaa3da6c4 Posted at 2017-2-20 18:42
Got an email  to my question on any time line....was told to please kindly wait for email on shipment.....duh !!!!!  This iis insulting.   There is no alternative....heck not even  refund my money and return the broken drone..

Yeah, same thing. Emailed support asking for an update and got the same replay which is useless and borderline insulting. "Wait on shipment email"? I know that's next, the question was "why the repair is taking longer than estimated"
2017-2-20
Use props
barakutha
lvl.1

United States

fans9f4eff27 Posted at 2017-2-20 18:05
I am stuck in repair as well, however it shows the serial number for my new device. Does anyone else stuck in repair status show the new serial number ?

Just noticed the same, two serial numbers on my 'progress query' page
2017-2-20
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
United States

barakutha Posted at 2017-2-20 20:21
Just noticed the same, two serial numbers on my 'progress query' page

Looking up my original SN in Care Remaining it still shows 2.   The other SN in the progress query produces " serial number has no DJI Care record" So not sure what the 2nd SN is.
2017-2-21
Use props
s14rob
lvl.1
United States

Talked to chat today...they said I should expect to have my Mavic back in two weeks
2017-2-21
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
United States

s14rob Posted at 2017-2-21 10:23
Talked to chat today...they said I should expect to have my Mavic back in two weeks

this is a very sad situation...The Future of Possible???
2017-2-21
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
United States

The fact that DJI say they can ship out new mavics in 1-3 days seems to be a lie and they seem to be lying about repair times as well... I was so impressed with my product before I realized it was defective that I almost didn't mind the inconvenience at first.  Now unfortunately I'm starting to lose my patience and get really angry.  I've spent a month apart from the drone already after spending over $1000 on it, and at this rate it could be much longer.  On top of that this lost time is wasting the DJI Care I paid extra for.
2017-2-21
Use props
barakutha
lvl.1

United States

Natalia, can you speak to an approximate timeline?
2017-2-21
Use props
nNmfzwExbQPq
New
Flight distance : 386683 ft
Italy

Same boat here. Finally after three weeks from the beginning I got it repaired but serial number on confirmation email about delivery is different from the original. How's that possibile? I don't want another aircraft repaired from I don't know which type of accident, I want mine repaired (and it was fixed from a construction gimbal issue causing jello effect in videos, not an accident). Besides I paid DJI Care Refresh warranty for the original serial number.
Please check it: case number CAS-429438-P2H6P2
I will attach screenshots if needed
thank you
regards
Emanuele
2017-2-21
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
United States

Well I got just an email saying this:

"We do apologize for the delay in this repair process.

At this time, we will need to replace the Mavic unit.  However, we are awaiting a shipment of Mavics in order to move forward with this action.

Currently there is no ship date of arrival for replacements.

Once we receive a shipment of inventory, you will be provided with an update regarding your repair case.

We greatly thank you for your continued patience and understanding with this matter.

Best Regards,

DJI Support"

Kinda sounds like it might take another month with that wording.....  Also don't know how the hell anyone can get a mavic in 1-3 days if they don't even know when they are getting replacements in.  What's really even happening at the repair place?  2 weeks on just sitting around with no parts?
2017-2-22
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
United States

I feel like if DJI is actually sending Mavics out from China in 1-3 days they should be sending all of us a brand new one before sending them out to new customers.  I've been in this repair process for a long time already... I bought DJI Care, give us some priority please.
2017-2-22
Use props
Zhuo
lvl.2

United States

Same here. REALLY FRUSTRATED.
2017-2-22
Use props
s14rob
lvl.1
United States

Just got an email saying that they don't have an estimated time frame.

If nothing happens after this week I'm filling dispute claim with my credit card company. I'm extremely disappointed with my first DJI purchase and how its being handled.
2017-2-22
Use props
foot.age
lvl.1

United States

Same here, this is a totally botched process. Thinking about reporting to Better Business Bureau. Obviously this isn't a scam, just a very poor and unequipped company that clearly didn't have a proper plan in place and is taking no action to help appease it's core customer base, yet still sells new drones as fast as they can.
2017-2-22
Use props
Jakeoleary
lvl.1

United States

Same issue here. Sent in drone due to gps issue upon a request by support. Stuck waiting for parts apparently since early Feb. Also have care refresh but this is a warranty repair...CAS-428263-T0F3R2
2017-2-22
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
United States

Check your DJI Care remaining balance mine changed to include a New serial number....things are moving. Just hope my replacement isn't some Franken drone.
2017-2-22
Use props
MasterT
lvl.2
United States

My drone was received by DJI on Feb 6, paid Feb 8, and just got an email that it has been repaired and will be shipped within 3 days
2017-2-22
Use props
s14rob
lvl.1
United States

Just got another email saying my repair is completed and I will be shipping out in three business days. There's light at the end of the tunnel.
2017-2-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules