Returns
670 5 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7d14ea2d
lvl.1

United States

Every aspect of customer support is horrendous.   I ordered the I2 premium combo with an array of accessories on Feb 6.  I received the X5S and an additional DJI MFT 15mm lens on accident and saw that I was charged an additional $500 for the lens.  I wanted to know the shipping date of the rest of my order and also return the unnecessary lens I received.  I called the over the phone support , and talked to three separate people who could not help me and directed me to the online chat service.    Online support told me 4 or 5 different shipping dates for the rest of my order some of which are well beyond a month and the original 15-25 days it stated when submitting my order.  I was told to email djionlinesales for any return that is not defective, as the online support could not help me get a return label.  Now I don't even want to start with the online sales email system, it takes at least an entire 24 hours to get a response.   I sent a very detailed email describing the issue, that I just wanted to return the extra lens I received and be refunded that amount.  I sent images upon request as proof of the item not being used, and after sending the same email about 6 times with no real answer I have no where left to turn. I cannot wait another day for a useless response as the return period is 7 days from shipment as described in the return policy.  Anyone know the best way to get a return label without having to deal with 3 very inefficient customer support systems?

2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please PM me your email address, the one you used to contact onlinesales email.  And I'll ask them to process the return ASAP.  Sorry about your unpleasant experience.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Jus to clarify, how long did you have the extra lens before you contacted Support?
2017-2-17
Use props
fans7d14ea2d
lvl.1

United States

I contacted support instantly when the package arrived at my door, Monday 2/13.  I have been trying since that date to get in touch with someone who can help.  I have had an email chain with onlinesales sending them my order number, the item I want to return, photos as proof that the lens is brand new, unused and still in packaging.  As of now I have not received an email back in two days because, "The customer service agent in charge of your case is not at work today, your email has been forwarded to him/her accordingly. He or she will respond you as soon as being back to work."  
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We've informed our sales team for your case and will take care of it for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-2-18
Use props
fans7d14ea2d
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for your prompt assistance, after posting here I received an email with return instructions.  I really appreciate the help!
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules