Firmware Update error osmo mobile
2023 4 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MazzyScar
lvl.1

United States

0900 Lb_mcu_sky_fail when transfer data at 0/200

Literally brand new Osmo Mobile I can't get it work at all, and on firmware update it gives this error. Can't updated from phone or connected computer etc.

Anyone have any ideas?

2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about that, please go to www.dji.com/support and follow instructions to send it back.  The upgrade didn't go through for some reason.
2017-2-17
Use props
MazzyScar
lvl.1

United States

I got it to work! I abandon the blutooth update totally. I used a mac via usb port and it didn't work. I tried several times with no sucess, I moved it from usb port to usb port and it finally went through randomly! After the update it's working correctly and I love it.  I just hope the next firmware update isn't like that. But at least I know to use the mac instead of trying blutooth
2017-2-19
Use props
MazzyScar
lvl.1

United States

MazzyScar Posted at 2017-2-19 05:45
I got it to work! I abandon the blutooth update totally. I used a mac via usb port and it didn't work. I tried several times with no sucess, I moved it from usb port to usb port and it finally went through randomly! After the update it's working correctly and I love it.  I just hope the next firmware update isn't like that. But at least I know to use the mac instead of trying blutooth

If anyone is interested or it helps someone, I was using a moto x gen. 1 android device (still am for now, next week I'm switching to moto x pure).  

2017-2-19
Use props
jackson12
New

Bangladesh

You can get your firmware to go to this https://a2zrom.com site
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules