P4P + Amazing skyline and sunset pictures
615 12 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

It has been over few weeks since I flew the P4P+ because I was having fun with the MP. So today I took the P4P+ out for dome flying since a lot of people keep compalining about issues withe P4P +.

I flew for over 2 hours not distortion, no video lagging no this no that. Here are some photos let me know...

P4P+ 1

P4P+ 2

P4P+ 3

P4P+ 4

P4P+ 5

P4P+ 6

P4P+ 7

P4P+ 8

2017-2-17
Use props
Stavanger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1295794 ft
  • >>>
Norway

God morning don´t
2017-2-17
Use props
Stavanger
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

God morning! I don't really get the your meaning with the text and those pictures.
2017-2-17
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Stavanger Posted at 2017-2-17 21:14
God morning!  I don't really get the your meaning with the text and those pictures.

Hi,

Just putting my 2 cents that my P4P unit has no problems and I posted some pictures that I took while I was flying.
2017-2-17
Use props
Stavanger
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Aren't you having screen freezing while recording at 4K? Also, if you want something to complain about your P4pro+, look at picture 4 down left, and then right left after. (sorry for the 3 answer, it just post it when clicking enter
2017-2-17
Use props
Stavanger
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Sorry, I meant picture 3 down left and down right after
2017-2-17
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Stavanger Posted at 2017-2-17 21:20
Aren't you having screen freezing while recording at 4K? Also, if you want something to complain about your P4pro+, look at picture 4 down left, and then right left after.  (sorry for the 3 answer, it just post it when clicking enter

Nope I don't have any freezing while recording may be little ice here and there but NO freezing. Smooth as a baby's bottom...

Kind of confused on what you are pointing at in picture 4 or 3 or left or right. Mainly it was a dark sunset and I was shooting the skyline, clouds and NOT the houses etc...

Please explain... Thx
2017-2-17
Use props
Stavanger
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

Hei
Thanks for the answer, appreciate it. About the picture number 3, you'll see the left side clear and in focus over the terrain, on the right side is completely out of focus.  
And about screen freezing while recording video in 4K, I meant if your screen video image is not lagging/freezing while recording?
2017-2-17
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Stavanger Posted at 2017-2-17 21:20
Sorry, I meant picture 3 down left and down right after

Got you... I see what you mean when I enlarged the picture. Probably happened when I cropped post.
2017-2-17
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Stavanger Posted at 2017-2-17 21:34
Hei
Thanks for the answer, appreciate it. About the picture number 3, you'll see the left side clear and in focus over the terrain, on the right side is completely out of focus.  
And about screen freezing while recording video in 4K, I meant if your screen video image is not lagging/freezing while recording?

Actually is amazingly beautiful. I have been lucky so far. I own P3P,P4,P4P,P4P+ and MP and knock on wood never had any of the problems that people talk about.

What do you use?
2017-2-17
Use props
Stavanger
lvl.3
  • >>>
Norway

I had the hole phantom series from the vision 2, mainly for practicing, for job I was using the big oktos, but since P4, I could use it for som small real estate photography, and now the P4pro+ is even better, så small and easy to carry around . Still have the big guys for the industrial and commercial aerial photography (36mp and 42 mp). From phantom series I have P4 and Pro+ , but I'll get the normal P4pro for video. The screen video feedback is terrible on the pro+ while recording in 4K. But it's perfect for aerial photography, so practical and convenient
2017-2-17
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Stavanger Posted at 2017-2-17 22:06
I had the hole phantom series from the vision 2, mainly for practicing, for job I was using the big oktos, but since P4, I could use it for som small real estate photography, and now the P4pro+ is even better, så small and easy to carry around . Still have the big guys for the industrial and commercial aerial photography (36mp and 42 mp). From phantom series I have P4 and Pro+ , but I'll get the normal P4pro for video. The screen video feedback is terrible on the pro+ while recording in 4K. But it's perfect for aerial photography, so practical and convenient

Sorry... With all my new drones I do the following and it worked well for me maybe you can try it.

Take battery out and props. Put the drone out in the cold for 1/2 hour.

Just before you bring the drone back in Start the remote, plug the battery in go straight to the IMU and do a COLD calibration. Turn off AC/ APP/RC.

Start again turn RC/AC/APP and do automatic Gimbal calibration. Turn off AC/APP/RC/

Turn on RC/AC/APP and put AUTO and 2.4 Ghz  and in photo/video set up use H.264.

Let me know how you do...
2017-2-18
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Stavanger Posted at 2017-2-17 22:06

I just tried again 4k with all the different settings and no problems here.
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules