Inpsire Pro falls from sky Need warranty replacement
635 3 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans75432e95
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1785 ft
United States

Hope this has not happened to anyone else but I have heard of others with same issue.
Aircarft in a hover and suddenly stops working and crashes tio ground. Bot had ample battery remaining, all update shad been completed, weather was warm and sky clear with litle wind. Luiterally hapopened twice in one week.

I contacted DJI customer service originally on 2/3/17 regarding two Inspire Pros that had fallen from the sky.

I was issued mailing labels and the units shipped on the same day.

Since then I have been given different explanation every contact I have had regarding when the machines would be returned. I have called numerous times and spoken to many representatives and supervisors who all tell me it will be taken care of quickly. The cases had been “escalated”.   So far all I get are excuses on why it has not been completed.   I have a primary machine and a backup in the event that the primary fails.  In this case both machines were defective and literally fell out of the sky while hovering. DJI's analysis must agree, otherwise they would not be covering them under warranty. The issue is not getting this handled in a timely manner or in eth timeframe they stated.  There is much confusion with customer service.  (Oxymoron) Below is a timeline for correspondence received from DJI.

CAS-434124-B9H7R7

CAS-434120-C0F5P7

2/3 – Problem reported, label generated, units shipped

2/7 – Units arrive at DJI

2/8 – Units checked in and received.

2/8 – CAS-434124 estimate for repair under warranty and states that repair will be completed in 3 – 5 business days.

2/9 – CAS-434120 estimate for repair not covered under warranty

2/10 – CAS-434120 estimate for replacement under warranty and states that repair will be finished in 3 – 5 business days.

2/14 – Received a second notice regarding CAS-434124 that it will be covered by warranty.

2/14 – Phone call and told it would be by the end of the week to ship both items.

2/17 – Told on phone that it would be 1 – 2 weeks until units were shipped.

Per the records given to me repairs / shipping should be completed no later than:

43124 – 5 days would be no later than 2/15.  (5 business days from the date of warranty coverage received on 2/8)

43120 – 5 days would be no later 2/16.  (5 business days from the date of warranty coverage received on 2/10)
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry to hear about you're experiencing difficulties, we'll look into both cases and keep you updated as soon as possible.
For any further problems, please feel free to let us know, we'd like to help you.
2017-2-18
Use props
SkyMemories
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

the warranty will not take so fast.. at least 3 months which I have been inform... just a gimbal not pointing straing issue,, too slow and need to improve for DJI wanranty lead time..!!
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SkyMemories Posted at 2017-2-23 18:41
the warranty will not take so fast.. at least 3 months which I have been inform... just a gimbal not pointing straing issue,, too slow and need to improve for DJI wanranty lead time..!!

I checked on our system but did not get your case number.
May I know who informed you it would take about 3 months for warranty?
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules