691 2 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snath
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Reading the instructions, it seems all you have to do is insert the CINESSD and all should be working but just got mine and there is no place on DJIGo 4 APP that I can see that it is connected. It also does not show up on the DJI Assistant APP.

Any help in identifying how to use it, I have a X4S camera on the Inspire 2.
2017-2-18
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will need to purchase the X5s camera and the CinemaDNG and/or Apple ProRes  license(s) to use the CINESSD. Your X4s does not support these formats. The CINESDD only supports CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes. Take a look at the overview for the CineSSD on the DJI Store -> DJI Store Overview of the CINESSD (240GB)

As confirmation that the X4S does not support these two format, take a look Camera FAQ #2, which says: (Click here to see the FAQ, scroll down to #2 under CAMERA)

. Does the Zenmsue X4S support the Adobe CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes?
No.
2017-2-19
Use props
snath
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Daroga Posted at 2017-2-19 12:22
You will need to purchase the X5s camera and the CinemaDNG and/or Apple ProRes  license(s) to use the CINESSD. Your X4s does not support these formats. The CINESDD only supports CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes. Take a look at the overview for the CineSSD on the DJI Store -> DJI Store Overview of the CINESSD (240GB)

As confirmation that the X4S does not support these two format, take a look Camera FAQ #2, which says: (Click here to see the FAQ, scroll down to #2 under CAMERA)

Thank you very much, missed this before buying
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules