HealthyDrones no battery info with IOS
552 4 2017-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Since I have changed from an android phone to an ipad mini 4, the flight logs uploaded to Healthydrones no longer include any battery information.
All my previous flights on Android showed battery serial numbers and all other info etc but the uploads from the ipad just put a flight time under a generic battery with no other information.
Anyone know how to fix this?
2017-2-20
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Sorry, I don't know how to fix it as I have the same problem, well sort of. I have a P3S on healthydrones and everything works. I added my Mavic, and like you all the pertinent information about the Mavic battery doesn't show up. I have a seperate iPad mini 2 for both the P3S and the Mavic.
2017-3-6
Use props
geofox784
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1482175 ft
United States

Same problem here.
2017-3-6
Use props
fans40d7c46e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56598 ft
United States

Same issue on my end.  iPhone 7 Plus latest OS, DGP4 latest version and latest firmware and all uploads to my HD Gold plan do not show any battery Info.  I have tried on 3 different Mavic batteries and no details at all.
2017-3-14
Use props
dbsanders
lvl.2
Flight distance : 450338 ft
United States

I am a new subscriber to HD. I wondered about why the batteries didn't show up, but just assumed the Mavic didn't report battery serial numbers. Hopefully something they can fix. I have latest firmware/iOS/GO4.
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules