Difference with "broadcast mode" enabled?
2535 3 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edmoore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 598150 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all, received my I2 and it's like a dream - just love it to bits.

One question - what difference does enabling "broadcast mode" make? This doesn't seem to be covered in manual or anywhere I can find online other than a vague marketing description that it's for outside broadcast etc.

The HDMI output still works fine with this mode off and you can set a clean output with no problems so it's not to do with that.

Does it enable some sort of priority video stream or improve delay etc?
2017-2-21
Use props
rowanhs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400925 ft
Australia

Sorry edmoore i've been wondering this myself. Im replying to this to follow along with the post to find out the answer myself! Ill keep investigating and let you know if i find anything
2017-2-21
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
United Kingdom

Under the "general settings"  you will find the Live broadcast platform for you to choose from, such as Youtube, Facebook, WeiBo or a custom RTMP. The BROADCAST MODE switch under image transmission simply enables the transmission when you want it to happen.  

This all assumes you have Internet access on the mobile device to send the broadcast across.
2017-2-22
Use props
edmoore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 598150 ft
United Kingdom

Dr Jon Posted at 2017-2-22 00:19
Under the "general settings"  you will find the Live broadcast platform for you to choose from, such as Youtube, Facebook, WeiBo or a custom RTMP. The BROADCAST MODE switch under image transmission simply enables the transmission when you want it to happen.  

This all assumes you have Internet access on the mobile device to send the broadcast across.

Thanks Jon!
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules