Quick Question about Care Refresh
1026 4 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iamthewatchdog
lvl.3
United States

I just received my Mavic Pro fly more combo yesterday. I was at work, so I couldn't fly it, but I was able to open the package and make sure everything was in the box and nothing looks broken. Yay! Anyway, as I was looking at the manuals (sized for ants?), I found a blue card with the refresh info. Once I got home, I typed in the address that was on the card and it asks for a 16 digit activation code. I had gotten an email a day or so after I bought the MPFMC, and saved it. When I went through the email, there is no 16 digit code. The email does have my information, plus the Mavic S/N and the Gimbal S/N. But, like I said, no 16 digit code.

I wanted to go ahead and charge up the batteries, and the remote today and get it ready for the first flight. Turned on the app, the remote and then the MP and went through all the steps that you do once you get the MP. At the end, after I input my DJI acct, info, it brings up a Refresh reminder (can't remember exactly what it's called). I clicked the continue button and it has, Check status, buy and something along the lines of activation code (again, can't remember exact phrasing, sorry) When I click that button, nothing happens. No other page will pop up. Just at the top says skip. So, I pressed skip and it just goes to the Ready to Fly part of the app. Clicked it and the camera turns on and has all the flight info.

So, at this point, I'm not 100% sure I have the Care Refresh activated on my Mavic. So, no flight today. I realize I only have 48 hrs., so, I'm freaking out (not really, but). So, any of you know if I'm covered or is there something that I'm missing?

I don't want to screw up and crash it or have a weird fly away and then DJI support say that I didn't activate my CR.

Please help!

Thanks!
2017-2-21
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

If you're not sure then you probably don't have Care Refresh. If you did you'd have two emails from DJI: an order confirmation email and a service agreement email. If you can't find them, you probably should also check your spam folder to make sure those emails didn't wind up there.

Also, do you have an account on the main DJI web site? If so, log on there (by clicking "Logon" under the person icon in the upper right corner of the screen), then click on "My Orders" and you should see an order for Care Refresh if you have it.
2017-2-21
Use props
iamthewatchdog
lvl.3
United States

Just got off online chat. Finally someone was able to answer my question. When bought together, the Mavic is already bound to the care refresh. Nothing else needs to be done.
2017-2-21
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

^^^

correct, i got my email today with the drone and gimbal S/N already and my mavic is arriving on Friday
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

iamthewatchdog Posted at 2017-2-21 16:36
Just got off online chat. Finally someone was able to answer my question. When bought together, the Mavic is already bound to the care refresh. Nothing else needs to be done.

By the way, you can check your DJI Care Refresh : https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage.
Hope you enjoy your flight with DJI product.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules