DJI AKA SAIKORON LLC - Payment Pending Problem
14649 13 2017-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans75505490
lvl.1
Flight distance : 390 ft
United States

Submitted my payment for a DJI Mavic on 2017-02-19 07:04:27 (UTC). but decided to cancel it this morning once I was told that they would be unable to fulfill this order within the 3 business days as the site had stated at the time.

I've already cancelled the payment and am just wondering how long I will need to wait before this pending charge is reveresed?

2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about your experience, we will keep following up your case and help you sorted it out as soon as possible.
2017-2-23
Use props
misojitos
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 00:03
Sorry to hear about your experience, we will keep following up your case and help you sorted it out as soon as possible.

hello. I am having a similar issue. I checked out as a guest and purchased with my credit card via PayPal. Upon PayPal payment, I did not receive a confirmation screen on the web. I only received a PayPal email confirmation. They paypal merchant account email is onlinesales.na@dji.com.

I contacted customer service via email and no one is able to help give me a receipt or a tracking number for my order. My support request ticket is #103675.

Please help!! I want my Osmo 2!!
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

misojitos Posted at 2018-3-21 16:37
hello. I am having a similar issue. I checked out as a guest and purchased with my credit card via PayPal. Upon PayPal payment, I did not receive a confirmation screen on the web. I only received a PayPal email confirmation. They paypal merchant account email is .

I contacted customer service via email and no one is able to help give me a receipt or a tracking number for my order. My support request ticket is #103675.

Sorry for the difficulties, but the ticket number you provided doesn't seem to be correct, could you please provide me with your email address so I can help to check?
2018-3-21
Use props
misojitos
New

@ DJI Thor, I private messaged you my info. Thank yoU!!!!!
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

misojitos Posted at 2018-3-22 12:33

Sorry for the late reply due to the time difference. I had forwarded your case to the Sales Team to check. Will get back to you once I hear any news. Please wait for a while. Thank you for your patience.
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

misojitos Posted at 2018-3-22 12:33

Got the news from the Sales Team, I had sent your order number via PM. Please kindly note that the estimated shipping date for OSMO 2 is 15-20 business days after payment confirmation. So you might need to wait patiently for the shipping.
2018-3-22
Use props
misojitos
New

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-22 23:35
Got the news from the Sales Team, I had sent your order number via PM. Please kindly note that the estimated shipping date for OSMO 2 is 15-20 business days after payment confirmation. So you might need to wait patiently for the shipping.

how can I obtain a receipt? I did not get one with my order. my email is liza@mis-ojitos.com thank you!
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

misojitos Posted at 2018-4-4 15:13
how can I obtain a receipt? I did not get one with my order. my email is  thank you!

If you would like the VAT invoice, please send email to support@dji.com with the order number, the team will help you out.
2018-4-5
Use props
fans36049d37
New
Flight distance : 203317 ft

Canada

I need to change my shipping address
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans36049d37 Posted at 1-18 07:01
I need to change my shipping address

Hi there, is it the order shipping address you would like to change? If yes, please send email to support@dji.com with your email account registered in the order, then post the email ticket number here, we will inform the team to help as soon as possible, thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Whondy Mogollon
New

United States

I have the same problem i paid thru paypal and i cancel the item but, i dont se in my account the refund this is my order number 0018712119150
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Whondy Mogollon Posted at 5-27 08:39
I have the same problem i paid thru paypal and i cancel the item but, i dont se in my account the refund this is my order number 0018712119150

Hi Whondy, sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked your order, it has been canceled and refunded successfully. Below is the transaction record, hope this can help you. Thanks. 1.png
2020-5-28
Use props
djiuser_asDi3Ll1EFdC
New

Canada

My payment went through and I have not received a confirmation email, nor any info on tracking. how long does this take? The website and ad stated 3-4 days, this was monday the 22nd
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules