1270 8 2017-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cokie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 701109 ft
New Zealand

To whom this may concern.
It is totally unfair in my opinion that all countries that sell the Mavic Pro combo DO NOT honour the DJi Care. I have had my Mavic Pro sitting in pride of place waiting for the Maiden Voyage but wanting to get the DJi Care in place first because I was believing once the Mavic is registered with 48 hrs it cannot be obtained (which very fair)
Now I am told by the NZ agent that New Zealand does not have DJi Care. DJI this is totally unfair and beyond belief that a company as big and world wide like you are are willing to sell your products to everyone anywhere in the world but will NOT back your policy's. PLease help as this is a critical point and I am unable to personaly insure as the price is beyond reasonable infact I may as well buy a new Phantom for a the start.   
2017-2-24
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

You are able to get DJI Care after 48 hours of activation, if available in your region you just need to contact them and they will provide you with a few requirements to be able to add the care to your aircraft.
2017-2-24
Use props
cokie
lvl.2
New Zealand

FrequentFlyer Posted at 2017-2-24 14:57
You are able to get DJI Care after 48 hours of activation, if available in your region you just need to contact them and they will provide you with a few requirements to be able to add the care to your aircraft.

nah don't support New Zealand buyers. Checked their list out and we aren't included.
2017-2-24
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

cokie Posted at 2017-2-24 15:45
nah don't support New Zealand buyers. Checked their list out and we aren't included.

I would check with your local home or car insurance agent. Maybe a Personal Artifacts Coverage.
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Not all countries are supported. Sorry about that. It's just a business decision and DJI is under no obligation to sell that anyway.
2017-2-25
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

Wrong title!

DJI Don't Care
2017-2-25
Use props
cokie
lvl.2
New Zealand

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-2-25 08:23
Wrong title!

DJI Don't Care

thanks wandering cloud
2017-2-25
Use props
High FlyerCokie
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-25 00:14
Not all countries are supported. Sorry about that. It's just a business decision and DJI is under no obligation to sell that anyway.

look at this link of this guy delibrating wrecking his Mavic then saying he has DJI Care so it is all good. That just annoys the heck out of me because people like me fly our Mavic like grannys until we learn how good enough to take small risks. It just so unfair DJI are like all corpt businesses take take take. If this fella wrecks his Mavic he should be void DJi care.you need to go into youtube and he writes about care
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

High FlyerCokie Posted at 2017-3-19 00:46
https://youtu.be/O0bsHZ4o00w

look at this link of this guy delibrating wrecking his Mavic then saying he has DJI Care so it is all good. That just annoys the heck out of me because people like me fly our Mavic like grannys until we learn how good enough to take small risks. It just so unfair DJI are like all corpt businesses take take take. If this fella wrecks his Mavic he should be void DJi care.you need to go into youtube and he writes about care

I would not say he's intentionally breaking it though, he has a sort-of legitimate reason to perform a dangerous act. Unfortunately unlike car insurance, DJI doesn't raise or lower future rates based on people track record of flying.
2017-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules