FPV for Phantom 3 pro in DJI GO?
1807 6 2017-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MModafferi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94701 ft
Canada

Will future versions of the DJI go app allow FPV without the need of a HDMI cable and expensive goggles similar to the Litchi app?
2017-3-3
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

I believe it's really referred to as VR, not FPV. We have FPV now on our device's screen.
2017-3-4
Use props
MModafferi
lvl.1
Canada

Let me rephrase the question. In future upgrades of the DJI go app for phantom three professional will there be provision for connecting VR goggles?I understand that a good currently be done
2017-3-5
Use props
MModafferi
lvl.1
Canada

To continue: I understand that correctly it could be done with the HDMI CONNECTION to expensive  goggles. How about with the current USB connection into an Apple phone?
2017-3-5
Use props
JackA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

Probably no one on this forum can answer what DJI might do in the future.
2017-3-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

MModafferi Posted at 2017-3-5 07:37
To continue: I understand that correctly it could be done with the HDMI CONNECTION to expensive  goggles. How about with the current USB connection into an Apple phone?

It's uncertain as to whether DJI will consider VR technology imbedded into the Go app with units like the P3 Pro. You could always try a goggle that uses a USB connection to see if it works, but it's just not guaranteed. it's all depending on what your goggles require.
2017-3-5
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

MModafferi Posted at 2017-3-5 07:37

Probably not, the existing USB connection feeds into the phone/tablet for the Go App display.
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules