3554 3 2017-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteveDickin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I recently promoted the iPad Mini 4 as the tablet to get for the Mavic on these forums, but I now have a question that I need some answers please.

What is the Sunshade for iPad Mini 4 when the iPad is fixed to the controller in the normal way (not via a mount)?
I made so many investments on tablets to finally realise the iPad was the best solution that I do not wish to do the same for the sunshade (££££££ gone).  I hope you guys can help me
2017-3-4
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I bought the DJI sunshade for the Mavic and it works well with the Ipad Mini 4. One further suggestion is to change the screen brightness on the Ipad mini from auto to 100% bright. If you do this, you may not even need a shade most of the time.
2017-3-4
Use props
SteveDickin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-3-4 21:55
I bought the DJI sunshade for the Mavic and it works well with the Ipad Mini 4. One further suggestion is to change the screen brightness on the Ipad mini from auto to 100% bright. If you do this, you may not even need a shade most of the time.

Ahh Jenee, thanks for pointing me to this one, I will check to see if there are any reviews.
http://store.dji.com/product/mav ... or-hood#/?_k=arjwvs
2017-3-5
Use props
ExiledBlue
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5928881 ft
Thailand

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-3-4 21:55

I did the same, but I have to disagree with you.

In my opinion the DJI shade is poor and not far of useless.

I live in Thailand, the sun shines non stop and is very high in the sky. I am looking for alternatives now.
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules