DJI Agras MG1
2924 8 2017-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chicopepe
lvl.2
Australia

Hi i have had this drone for a while but have not had the chance to fly until today,
i filled the tank had new battery flew to A point but it would not set the A point its like the button wont work
could someone please help it feel like i have wasted money on this machine and now there is the MG1s not happy
2017-3-5
Use props
fans328e606e
lvl.1
Greece

Hi, when you are in manual operation, and before you set the A point, you must spray as a test for the spraying system, for a few seconds. Then the red led in the tank condition indicator will turn to green. When it is green you will be free to set the A point. I suppose it is a fail safe operation, in order not to start spraying in smart operation before checking the spray system. I hope i helped!
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried the advice in post #2? Do you still need assistance?
2017-3-8
Use props
chicopepe
lvl.2
Australia

I have not had a way to fly the mg1 yet because now the update fails every time I try it and I don't want to fly if there is an update that may fix the problem frustrated
2017-3-9
Use props
alireza-sitco
lvl.1

United States

Hello every body
I bought the dji agras mg1 and want to start to using it but it need the license code for activate the drone ...

where is the license or activation code and how can i find it...

need some help...

best regards
2017-4-23
Use props
fanscd27eec1
lvl.1
Australia

When you do updates on the mg1 you need to power down the drone after each update that means disconnect the battery and wait 1 minute until all lights on the drone are off. Then power back on and do it again until all upadtes have been done but make sure you power cycle each update. Hope this helps.
2017-8-13
Use props
Eddiev63
New
United States

Hey everyone, I'm a farmer from the central valley over here in California. I am greatly considering in investing in an Agras MG-1S. Has anyone determined spray rates and concentration calculations or ratios? I am mainly wanting to use it for fertilizer in wheat and barley and fertilizer and miticide in corn. For example, in corn I spray 20 gal/acre with 7 gallons of product in a 400 gallon tank. How would I determine how concentrated the material in the drone would be and how would I determine how many liters/acre I would need to spray? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

alireza-sitco Posted at 2017-4-23 10:33
Hello every body
I bought the dji agras mg1 and want to start to using it but it need the license code for activate the drone ...

Hi, can you refer to this link, it has more information on this product as well as contact information that may help address this inquiry: http://www.dji.com/mg-1s?site=brandsite&from=insite_search
2017-9-21
Use props
CFROY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159341 ft

Canada

alireza-sitco Posted at 2017-4-23 10:33
Hello every body

Hi,

you need to contact your dealer to get the activation code, he will ask you your serial number. We've been through the same process!
2017-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules